Austrian Bundesliga, Admira – Salzburg, Sunday,

Admira

Salzburg

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Admira 6.13% Draw 11.08% Salzburg 82.79%

Short Preview

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 11 in the zone Tipico Bundesliga (Relegation Group) and 1 in the zone Promotion to Tipico Bundesliga (Championship Group)).
  • Admira has a chance of relegated (19%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Salzburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (83%).
  • Recent matches Admira is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Salzburg is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Salzburg could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Salzburg have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Salzburg is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 25 head-to-head matches Admira won 2 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 18 matches and goals 24-80.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Admira won 1 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 18-36.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:3

    Outrights Austrian Bundesliga: Salzburg: 1.06 (87.64 %) Admira: 4094.44 (0.02 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 15.5 8.5 1.13
    bet_at_home 11.62 7.69 1.16
    Unibet 12 8.5 1.14
    MarathonBet 17 8.7 1.14
    WilliamHill 17 8 1.12
    Pinnacle 12.94 8.88 1.14

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Admira – Salzburg live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    24.11.19 FC Admira – Austria Wien – 0:0
    10.11.19 LASK Linz – FC Admira1:0
    03.11.19 FC Admira – TSV Hartberg – 0:1
    27.10.19 Wolfsberger AC – FC Admira2:2
    19.10.19 Rheindorf Altach – FC Admira1:4
    27.11.19 Racing Genk – Red Bull Salzburg1:4
    23.11.19 Red Bull Salzburg – SKN St. Pölten – 2:2
    10.11.19 Wolfsberger AC – Red Bull Salzburg0:3
    05.11.19 SSC Napoli – Red Bull Salzburg1:1
    02.11.19 SV Mattersburg – Red Bull Salzburg0:3

    Austrian Bundesliga Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Salzburg 15 12 3 0 58:14 39
    2 LASK Linz 15 12 2 1 31:8 38
    3 Wolfsberger AC 15 9 3 3 38:17 30
    4 Rapid Vienna 15 7 4 4 29:19 25
    5 Sturm Graz 15 7 3 5 24:17 24
    6 Hartberg 15 7 3 5 28:28 24
    7 Austria Vienna 15 4 4 7 20:28 16
    8 St. Polten 15 3 5 7 16:38 14
    9 Tirol 15 3 3 9 17:34 12
    10 Altach 15 3 1 11 22:36 10
    11 Admira 15 2 4 9 14:33 10
    12 Mattersburg 15 3 1 11 19:44 10

    Outrights

    1. Salzburg: 1.06 (87.64 %)

    2. LASK Linz: 9.13 (10.13 %)

    3. Wolfsberger AC: 91.94 (1.01 %)

    4. Rapid Vienna: 171.88 (0.54 %)

    5. Sturm Graz: 227.47 (0.41 %)

    6. Austria Vienna: 1283.06 (0.07 %)

    7. Hartberg: 1394.44 (0.07 %)

    8. Mattersburg: 2216.31 (0.04 %)

    9. St. Polten: 2638.19 (0.04 %)

    10. Tirol: 3881.94 (0.02 %)

    11. Altach: 4038.19 (0.02 %)

    12. Admira: 4094.44 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Red Bull Salzburg <1% 99% 83%
    LASK Linz <1% 80% 15%
    Wolfsberger <1% 14% 1%
    Rapid Wien <1% 4% <1%
    Austria Wien 2% <1% <1%
    Sturm Graz <1% 1% <1%
    Hartberg 3% <1% <1%
    Rheindorf Altach 11% <1% <1%
    St. Pölten 16% <1% <1%
    Admira 19% <1% <1%
    Mattersburg 24% <1% <1%
    Wattens 23% <1% <1%