UEFA Europa Conference League, on Thursday,

Anderlecht

West Ham United

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Anderlecht 25.86% Draw 26.95% West Ham 47.19%

Short Preview

  • Anderlecht has currently4, has a chance of 1st (17%), has a chance of 2nd (48%), has a chance of 3rd (29%), has a chance of round of 16 (42%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • West Ham has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (78%), has a chance of 2nd (18%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%), has a good chance of round of 16 (91%), has a good chance of qtrs (62%), has a chance of semis (38%), has a chance of final (21%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • This event has quality 64, importance 42, match rating 53. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • West Ham will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2

    Outrights UEFA Europa Conference League: West Ham: 6.85 (7.31 %) Anderlecht: 27.5 (1.82 %)

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 3.6 3.4 2
    bet_at_home 3.55 3.45 1.94
    Unibet 3.6 3.4 2.02
    MarathonBet 3.44 3.55 2.01
    Pinnacle 3.77 3.49 2.03
    Best for US Customers 3.6 3.5 1.97

    Latest Results

    18.09.22 Anderlecht – KV Kortrijk – 4:1
    15.09.22 FCSB – Anderlecht0:0
    11.09.22 KVC Westerlo – Anderlecht2:1
    08.09.22 Anderlecht – Silkeborg IF – 1:0
    04.09.22 Anderlecht – Oud-Heverlee Leuven – 2:2
    18.09.22 Everton – West Ham United1:0
    15.09.22 Silkeborg IF – West Ham United2:3
    08.09.22 West Ham United – FCSB – 3:1
    03.09.22 Chelsea – West Ham United2:1
    31.08.22 West Ham United – Tottenham Hotspur – 1:1

    UEFA Europa Conference League Standings

    Group A

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Basaksehir 2 2 0 0 7:0 6
    2 Hearts 2 1 0 1 2:4 3
    3 RFS 2 0 1 1 1:3 1
    4 Fiorentina 2 0 1 1 1:4 1

    Group B

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 West Ham 2 2 0 0 6:3 6
    2 Anderlecht 2 1 1 0 1:0 4
    3 FCSB 2 0 1 1 1:3 1
    4 Silkeborg 2 0 0 2 2:4 0

    Group C

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Villarreal 2 2 0 0 6:4 6
    2 Lech Poznan 2 1 0 1 7:5 3
    3 H. Beer Sheva 2 0 1 1 1:2 1
    4 Austria Vienna 2 0 1 1 1:4 1

    Group D

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 FC Koln 2 1 1 0 5:3 4
    2 Partizan 2 0 2 0 4:4 2
    3 Nice 2 0 2 0 2:2 2
    4 Slovacko 2 0 1 1 5:7 1

    Group E

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 AZ Alkmaar 2 2 0 0 5:1 6
    2 Dnipro-1 2 1 0 1 3:2 3
    3 Apollon 2 0 1 1 1:3 1
    4 Vaduz 2 0 1 1 1:4 1

    Group F

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Gent 2 1 1 0 3:0 4
    2 Djurgarden 2 1 1 0 3:2 4
    3 Molde 2 0 1 1 2:3 1
    4 Shamrock Rovers 2 0 1 1 0:3 1

    Group G

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Slavia Prague 2 1 1 0 4:3 4
    2 Sivasspor 2 1 1 0 2:1 4
    3 FC Ballkani 2 0 1 1 3:4 1
    4 CFR Cluj 2 0 1 1 1:2 1

    Group H

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Basel 2 2 0 0 4:1 6
    2 Pyunik Yerevan 2 1 0 1 3:3 3
    3 Zalgiris 2 0 1 1 0:1 1
    4 Slovan Bratislava 2 0 1 1 0:2 1

    Outrights

    1. Arsenal: 4 (12.52 %)

    2. Villarreal: 5 (10.01 %)

    3. Manchester United: 6 (8.34 %)

    4. West Ham: 6.85 (7.31 %)

    5. AS Roma: 10 (5.01 %)

    6. 1. FC Koln: 12.3 (4.07 %)

    7. Nice: 14.7 (3.41 %)

    8. Fiorentina: 16.7 (3 %)

    9. Real Sociedad: 19 (2.64 %)

    10. Betis: 19 (2.64 %)

    11. AZ Alkmaar: 20.4 (2.45 %)

    12. Basel: 22.7 (2.21 %)

    13. Basaksehir: 22.7 (2.21 %)

    14. Slavia Prague: 25 (2 %)

    15. Monaco: 26 (1.93 %)

    16. Lazio: 26 (1.93 %)

    17. Anderlecht: 27.5 (1.82 %)

    18. Fenerbahce: 31 (1.62 %)

    19. Gent: 31.9 (1.57 %)

    20. Rennes: 41 (1.22 %)

    21. Union Berlin: 41 (1.22 %)

    22. Freiburg: 41 (1.22 %)

    23. PSV: 41 (1.22 %)

    24. Braga: 51 (0.98 %)

    25. Feyenoord: 51 (0.98 %)

    26. Partizan: 54.4 (0.92 %)

    27. Djurgarden: 62.9 (0.8 %)

    28. Sivasspor: 64.9 (0.77 %)

    29. Molde: 69.9 (0.72 %)

    30. Lech Poznan: 70.4 (0.71 %)

    31. Dynamo Kyiv: 71 (0.71 %)

    32. Olympiacos Piraeus: 71 (0.71 %)

    33. Dnipro: 100 (0.5 %)

    34. SK Dnipro-1: 100.57 (0.5 %)

    35. Royale Union SG: 101 (0.5 %)

    36. Midtjylland: 101 (0.5 %)

    37. Crvena zvezda: 101 (0.5 %)

    38. Bodo/Glimt: 101 (0.5 %)

    39. Ferencvaros: 101 (0.5 %)

    40. Trabzonspor: 101 (0.5 %)

    41. CFR Cluj: 104.4 (0.48 %)

    42. Austria Vienna: 112.4 (0.45 %)

    43. Hearts: 119.4 (0.42 %)

    44. FCSB: 124.4 (0.4 %)

    45. Slovan Bratislava: 135.4 (0.37 %)

    46. Pyunik Yerevan: 140.4 (0.36 %)

    47. Slovacko: 143.4 (0.35 %)

    48. H. Beer Sheva: 148.4 (0.34 %)

    49. Nantes: 151 (0.33 %)

    50. Sturm Graz: 151 (0.33 %)

    51. Malmo FF: 151 (0.33 %)

    52. Zurich: 151 (0.33 %)

    53. Apollon Limassol: 155.4 (0.32 %)

    54. Vaduz: 215.4 (0.23 %)

    55. Zalgiris: 230.4 (0.22 %)

    56. FC Ballkani: 235.4 (0.21 %)

    57. FK Riga: 250 (0.2 %)

    58. FK Rigas Futbola Skola: 250.44 (0.2 %)

    59. Qarabag Agdam: 251 (0.2 %)

    60. Ludogorets: 251 (0.2 %)

    61. Omonia: 251 (0.2 %)

    62. Sheriff Tiraspol: 251 (0.2 %)

    63. Shamrock Rovers: 305.4 (0.16 %)

    64. Silkeborg: 315.4 (0.16 %)

    65. AEK Larnaca: 501 (0.1 %)

    66. HJK: 501 (0.1 %)

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team group now 1st 2nd 3rd round of 16 qtrs semis final win league
    Villarreal C 6 95% 5% <1% 98% 77% 57% 40% 26%
    West Ham United B 6 78% 18% 4% 91% 62% 38% 21% 11%
    Köln D 4 68% 21% 9% 82% 56% 34% 19% 10%
    Slavia Prague G 4 77% 17% 5% 87% 51% 26% 12% 7%
    AZ Alkmaar E 6 80% 17% 3% 90% 55% 29% 14% 7%
    Union Berlin 42% 27% 17% 9% 5%
    Fiorentina A 1 13% 58% 23% 53% 32% 18% 10% 5%
    Nice D 2 17% 38% 27% 41% 23% 12% 6% 3%
    PSV Eindhoven 17% 11% 7% 4% 2%
    İstanbul Başakşehir A 6 82% 15% 2% 90% 44% 18% 6% 2%
    Dnipro-1 E 3 18% 69% 11% 54% 25% 11% 4% 2%
    Gent F 4 56% 28% 16% 69% 30% 12% 4% 2%
    Arsenal 7% 5% 4% 3% 2%
    Anderlecht B 4 17% 48% 29% 42% 21% 9% 4% 1%
    Roma 12% 7% 4% 3% 1%
    Monaco 15% 8% 5% 3% 1%
    Lazio 15% 8% 5% 3% 1%
    Feyenoord 11% 7% 4% 2% 1%
    Slovácko D 1 7% 23% 30% 20% 11% 5% 2% <1%
    Molde F 1 18% 34% 40% 34% 15% 6% 2% <1%
    FCSB B 1 4% 29% 47% 21% 11% 5% 2% <1%
    Manchester United 7% 4% 3% 2% <1%
    Sheriff Tiraspol 40% 16% 6% 2% <1%
    Basel H 6 82% 13% 4% 86% 29% 8% 2% <1%
    Trabzonspor 21% 8% 3% 1% <1%
    Fenerbahçe 9% 4% 2% 1% <1%
    Lech Poznań C 3 4% 57% 27% 29% 12% 4% 1% <1%
    Crvena Zvezda Belgrade 15% 7% 3% 1% <1%
    Rennes 5% 3% 2% <1% <1%
    Bodø/Glimt 30% 11% 4% 1% <1%
    Nantes 19% 8% 3% 1% <1%
    Partizan D 2 8% 19% 35% 18% 8% 3% 1% <1%
    Olympiacos Piraeus 17% 7% 3% 1% <1%
    Braga 5% 3% 1% <1% <1%
    Dynamo Kyiv 13% 5% 2% <1% <1%
    Midtjylland 16% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Real Sociedad 4% 2% 1% <1% <1%
    Sturm Graz 16% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Real Betis 4% 3% 1% <1% <1%
    Djurgården F 4 26% 36% 35% 39% 12% 3% <1% <1%
    Hapoel Beer Sheva C 1 <1% 26% 40% 12% 5% 2% <1% <1%
    Saint-Gilloise 14% 5% 1% <1% <1%
    Freiburg 2% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    AEK Larnaca 23% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Ferencvárosi 7% 3% <1% <1% <1%
    Apollon Limassol E 1 2% 11% 65% 7% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Qarabağ Agdam 13% 4% 1% <1% <1%
    Ludogorets Razgrad 23% 5% 1% <1% <1%
    Austria Wien C 1 <1% 12% 33% 6% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    CFR Cluj G 1 5% 17% 42% 11% 4% <1% <1% <1%
    Slovan Bratislava H 1 9% 29% 35% 18% 4% <1% <1% <1%
    Hearts A 3 4% 23% 55% 12% 4% <1% <1% <1%
    Sivasspor G 4 15% 49% 24% 26% 6% 1% <1% <1%
    Silkeborg IF B 0 <1% 6% 20% 3% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Omonia 2% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Ballkani G 1 3% 17% 29% 7% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Zürich 2% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Žalgiris H 1 5% 31% 30% 12% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Malmö 2% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Vaduz E 1 <1% 4% 20% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Rīgas FS A 1 1% 5% 19% 2% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Pyunik H 3 4% 27% 32% 7% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    HJK 3% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Shamrock Rovers F 1 <1% 2% 9% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%