UEFA Europa League, on Thursday,

Arsenal

Bodø/Glimt

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Arsenal 78.01% Draw 13.96% Bodø/Glimt 8.04%

Short Preview

  • Arsenal has currently3, has a good chance of 1st (65%), has a chance of 2nd (26%), has a small chance of 3rd (9%), has a good chance of round of 16 (81%), has a good chance of qtrs (54%), has a chance of semis (34%), has a chance of final (20%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Bodø/Glimt has currently4, has a small chance of 1st (6%), has a chance of 2nd (26%), has a good chance of 3rd (62%), has a small chance of round of 16 (13%), has a very small chance of qtrs (4%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • This event has quality 65, big importance 76, big match rating 70. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Arsenal is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Bodø/Glimt is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Arsenal is absolute favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.22 7 11.5
    bet_at_home 1.2 6.6 11
    Unibet 1.22 7 12
    MarathonBet 1.23 6.95 12.75
    WilliamHill 1.22 6.5 13
    Pinnacle 1.22 6.62 10.98
    Best for US Customers 1.2 6.6 11

    Watch this match and UEFA Europa League with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: UNIMAS (KDTF – San Diego)

    Latest Results

    18.09.22 Brentford FC – Arsenal FC0:3
    08.09.22 FC Zürich – Arsenal FC1:2
    04.09.22 Manchester United – Arsenal FC3:1
    31.08.22 Arsenal FC – Aston Villa – 2:1
    27.08.22 Arsenal FC – Fulham FC – 2:1
    18.09.22 Bodø/Glimt – FK Haugesund – 1:1
    15.09.22 Bodø/Glimt – FC Zürich – 2:1
    11.09.22 Tromsø IL – Bodø/Glimt3:2
    08.09.22 PSV Eindhoven – Bodø/Glimt1:1
    03.09.22 Bodø/Glimt – Molde FK – 1:4

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team group now 1st 2nd 3rd round of 16 qtrs semis final win league
    Arsenal A 3 65% 26% 9% 81% 54% 34% 20% 11%
    Ajax 33% 24% 17% 11% 7%
    Liverpool 21% 17% 13% 9% 6%
    Barcelona 23% 18% 13% 9% 6%
    PSV Eindhoven A 1 28% 47% 22% 54% 33% 19% 10% 5%
    Inter Milan 48% 31% 18% 10% 5%
    Manchester United E 3 28% 63% 8% 63% 37% 20% 10% 5%
    Real Sociedad E 6 69% 26% 6% 81% 41% 20% 9% 4%
    Freiburg G 6 83% 13% 3% 89% 42% 19% 9% 4%
    Roma C 3 36% 48% 15% 59% 31% 16% 8% 4%
    Rennes B 4 52% 39% 7% 70% 34% 16% 7% 3%
    Feyenoord F 3 45% 31% 16% 59% 30% 15% 7% 3%
    Chelsea 25% 17% 10% 6% 3%
    Real Betis C 6 61% 33% 6% 74% 34% 14% 6% 2%
    Braga D 6 72% 21% 7% 80% 34% 14% 5% 2%
    Monaco H 3 36% 36% 21% 51% 24% 11% 5% 2%
    Napoli 20% 12% 7% 4% 2%
    Tottenham Hotspur 16% 11% 6% 4% 2%
    Red Bull Salzburg 17% 11% 6% 4% 2%
    Lazio F 3 35% 32% 20% 49% 22% 10% 4% 2%
    Fenerbahçe B 4 43% 41% 13% 59% 26% 11% 5% 2%
    Porto 16% 10% 6% 3% 2%
    Atlético Madrid 18% 11% 6% 3% 2%
    RB Leipzig 19% 11% 6% 3% 2%
    Union Berlin D 0 6% 34% 55% 22% 12% 6% 2% 1%
    Milan 12% 7% 4% 2% 1%
    Celtic 19% 10% 5% 2% 1%
    Bayer Leverkusen 17% 9% 5% 2% 1%
    Borussia Dortmund 10% 6% 3% 2% <1%
    Sevilla 33% 16% 6% 2% <1%
    Juventus 40% 18% 7% 2% <1%
    Eintracht Frankfurt 26% 12% 5% 2% <1%
    Olympique Marseille 13% 7% 3% 2% <1%
    Bayern München 1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Ferencvárosi H 6 48% 32% 14% 56% 15% 4% 1% <1%
    Sporting Lisbon 5% 3% 1% <1% <1%
    Club Brugge 12% 5% 2% <1% <1%
    Dinamo Zagreb 13% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Benfica 4% 2% 1% <1% <1%
    Paris Saint-Germain <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Shakhtar Donetsk 17% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Trabzonspor H 3 12% 22% 41% 18% 5% 2% <1% <1%
    Texas Rangers 3% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Real Madrid 1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Nantes G 3 12% 39% 34% 22% 7% 2% <1% <1%
    Midtjylland F 3 12% 19% 32% 16% 4% 1% <1% <1%
    Bodø/Glimt A 4 6% 26% 62% 13% 4% <1% <1% <1%
    Crvena Zvezda Belgrade H 0 4% 10% 25% 7% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Olympiacos Piraeus G 0 1% 19% 31% 7% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Saint-Gilloise D 6 22% 45% 32% 31% 7% 2% <1% <1%
    Sturm Graz F 3 9% 18% 32% 14% 4% <1% <1% <1%
    Copenhagen 7% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Dynamo Kyiv B 0 2% 6% 25% 3% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Sheriff Tiraspol E 3 3% 11% 80% 6% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Manchester City <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Maccabi Haifa 5% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Viktoria Plzeň 1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Qarabağ Agdam G 3 4% 29% 33% 9% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Ludogorets Razgrad C 3 3% 18% 65% 6% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    AEK Larnaca B 3 3% 14% 55% 5% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Malmö D 0 <1% <1% 6% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Zürich A 0 <1% 1% 7% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Omonia E 0 <1% <1% 6% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    HJK C 0 <1% <1% 13% <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%