South African Premier Soccer League, Baroka – Mamelodi Sundowns, Saturday,

Baroka

Mamelodi Sundowns

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Baroka 21.03% Draw 25.75% Mamelodi Sundowns 53.21%

Short Preview

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 14 and 3).
  • Baroka has a chance of relegated (17%), has not chance of qualify for ccl.
  • Mamelodi Sundowns has not chance of relegated, has a good chance of qualify for ccl (69%), has a chance of win league (31%).
  • Recent matches Baroka is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Mamelodi Sundowns is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Mamelodi Sundowns could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Mamelodi Sundowns is a favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Baroka won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Baroka won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 3-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Unibet 4.25 3.6 1.71
    MarathonBet 4.4 3.5 1.69
    WilliamHill 4.33 3.5 1.73

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Baroka – Mamelodi Sundowns live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    06.04.19 Kaizer Chiefs – Baroka FC0:1
    13.03.19 Baroka FC – Golden Arrows – 0:1
    09.03.19 Highlands Park FC – Baroka FC2:1
    03.03.19 Baroka FC – Polokwane City – 1:3
    23.02.19 Supersport United – Baroka FC1:2
    17.04.19 Mamelodi Sundowns – Supersport United – 0:2
    13.04.19 Al Ahly Cairo – Mamelodi Sundowns1:0
    06.04.19 Mamelodi Sundowns – Al Ahly Cairo – 5:0
    01.04.19 Orlando Pirates – Mamelodi Sundowns0:0
    16.03.19 Wydad Casablanca – Mamelodi Sundowns1:0

    South African Premier Soccer League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Orlando Pirates 27 13 11 3 38:22 50
    2 Bidvest Wits 26 13 5 8 37:26 44
    3 Mamelodi Sundowns 25 11 11 3 30:20 44
    4 Supersport Utd 26 12 7 7 27:21 43
    5 Polokwane 26 10 11 5 34:27 41
    6 Cape Town City 25 11 7 7 39:31 40
    7 Kaizer Chiefs 26 9 10 7 31:25 37
    8 Highlands 26 7 13 6 31:29 34
    9 Golden Arrows 26 7 11 8 24:26 32
    10 Bloem Celtic 25 8 7 10 29:31 31
    11 Amazulu 26 9 6 11 29:36 27
    12 Black Leopards 25 6 8 11 25:38 26
    13 Free State Stars 26 6 7 13 27:41 25
    14 Baroka 25 5 9 11 21:29 24
    15 Chippa Utd 26 5 9 12 21:29 24
    16 Maritzburg Utd 26 4 8 14 16:28 20

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ccl win league
    Orlando Pirates 0% 87% 59%
    Mamelodi Sundowns 0% 69% 31%
    Bidvest Wits 0% 23% 5%
    Supersport United 0% 10% 1%
    Cape Town City 0% 9% 3%
    Polokwane City 0% 2% <1%
    Kaizer Chiefs 0% <1% 0%
    Highlands Park <1% <1% 0%
    AmaZulu <1% <1% 0%
    Golden Arrows <1% <1% 0%
    Bloemfontein Celtic <1% <1% 0%
    Black Leopards 13% 0% 0%
    Baroka 17% 0% 0%
    Free State Stars 21% 0% 0%
    Chippa United 35% 0% 0%
    Maritzburg United 81% 0% 0%