English Premier League, Bournemouth – Liverpool, Saturday,

Bournemouth

Liverpool

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Bournemouth 12.86% Draw 18.36% Liverpool 68.78%

Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 14 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Bournemouth has a chance of relegated (17%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (70%).
  • Bournemouth is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Liverpool is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Bournemouth could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Liverpool have a series of home games.
  • In this match Liverpool is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Bournemouth won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 8-28.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bournemouth won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 6-18.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2

    Outrights English Premier League: Liverpool: 1.27 (73.5 %) Bournemouth: 1940.73 (0.05 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 7.25 5 1.4
    bet_at_home 7.04 5.04 1.39
    Unibet 7.35 5.4 1.42
    MarathonBet 8.3 5.3 1.4
    WilliamHill 8 5.25 1.36
    Pinnacle 7.38 5.4 1.41

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Bournemouth – Liverpool live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    03.12.19 Crystal Palace – AFC Bournemouth1:0
    30.11.19 Tottenham Hotspur – AFC Bournemouth3:2
    23.11.19 AFC Bournemouth – Wolverhampton Wanderers – 1:2
    09.11.19 Newcastle United – AFC Bournemouth2:1
    02.11.19 AFC Bournemouth – Manchester United – 1:0
    04.12.19 Liverpool FC – Everton – 5:2
    30.11.19 Liverpool FC – Brighton & Hove Albion – 2:1
    27.11.19 Liverpool FC – SSC Napoli – 1:1
    23.11.19 Crystal Palace – Liverpool FC1:2
    10.11.19 Liverpool FC – Manchester City – 3:1

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Liverpool 15 14 1 0 37:14 43
    2 Leicester 15 11 2 2 35:9 35
    3 Manchester City 15 10 2 3 43:17 32
    4 Chelsea 15 9 2 4 30:21 29
    5 Wolves 15 5 8 2 21:17 23
    6 Manchester Utd 15 5 6 4 23:18 21
    7 Crystal Palace 15 6 3 6 14:18 21
    8 Tottenham 15 5 5 5 25:23 20
    9 Sheffield Utd 15 4 7 4 17:15 19
    10 Arsenal 15 4 7 4 21:23 19
    11 Newcastle 15 5 4 6 15:22 19
    12 Burnley 15 5 3 7 21:24 18
    13 Brighton 15 5 3 7 18:22 18
    14 Bournemouth 15 4 4 7 18:21 16
    15 West Ham 15 4 4 7 17:25 16
    16 Aston Villa 15 4 3 8 22:24 15
    17 Southampton 15 4 3 8 17:33 15
    18 Everton 15 4 2 9 16:27 14
    19 Norwich 15 3 2 10 16:32 11
    20 Watford 15 1 5 9 9:30 8

    Outrights

    1. Liverpool: 1.27 (73.5 %)

    2. Manchester City: 4.26 (21.94 %)

    3. Leicester: 34.28 (2.73 %)

    4. Chelsea: 117.61 (0.8 %)

    5. Tottenham: 409 (0.23 %)

    6. Manchester United: 633 (0.15 %)

    7. Arsenal: 763.88 (0.12 %)

    8. Wolves: 906.53 (0.1 %)

    9. Everton: 1527.12 (0.06 %)

    10. Crystal Palace: 1717.4 (0.05 %)

    11. Bournemouth: 1940.73 (0.05 %)

    12. Burnley: 2067.4 (0.05 %)

    13. West Ham: 2534.07 (0.04 %)

    14. Sheffield Utd: 2607.4 (0.04 %)

    15. Brighton: 2734.07 (0.03 %)

    16. Newcastle Utd: 3200.73 (0.03 %)

    17. Southampton: 3600.73 (0.03 %)

    18. Aston Villa: 3934.07 (0.02 %)

    19. Watford: 4357.93 (0.02 %)

    20. Norwich: 4536.5 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Liverpool <1% >99% 70%
    Manchester City <1% >99% 27%
    Leicester City <1% 84% 2%
    Chelsea <1% 74% <1%
    Tottenham Hotspur <1% 20% <1%
    Manchester United <1% 8% <1%
    Iowa Wolves 2% 4% <1%
    Arsenal 5% 3% <1%
    Crystal Palace 5% 2% <1%
    Everton 9% 1% <1%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 10% <1% <1%
    Burnley 10% <1% <1%
    Sheffield United 12% <1% <1%
    Newcastle United 17% <1% <1%
    Bournemouth 17% <1% <1%
    Aston Villa 21% <1% <1%
    Southampton 26% <1% <1%
    West Ham United 26% <1% <1%
    Watford 67% <1% <1%
    Norwich City 71% <1% <1%