Italian Serie A, Brescia – Inter, Tuesday,

Brescia

Inter

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Brescia 15.81% Draw 22.6% Inter 61.59%

Short Preview

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 18 in the zone Relegation to Serie B and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Brescia has a chance of relegated (30%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (82%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Brescia is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1

    Outrights Italian Serie A: Inter: 5.08 (17.64 %) Brescia: 2500.8 (0.04 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 5.75 4.1 1.53
    bet_at_home 5.58 4.21 1.53
    Unibet 5.8 4.2 1.56
    MarathonBet 6.05 4.4 1.58
    WilliamHill 5.8 4.2 1.53
    Pinnacle 6.08 4.32 1.57

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Brescia – Inter Milan live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    26.10.19 Genoa CFC – Brescia Calcio3:1
    21.10.19 Brescia Calcio – Fiorentina – 0:0
    29.09.19 SSC Napoli – Brescia Calcio2:1
    24.09.19 Brescia Calcio – Juventus – 1:2
    21.09.19 Udinese Calcio – Brescia Calcio0:1
    26.10.19 Inter Milan – FC Parma – 2:2
    23.10.19 Inter Milan – Borussia Dortmund – 2:0
    20.10.19 US Sassuolo – Inter Milan3:4
    06.10.19 Inter Milan – Juventus – 1:2
    02.10.19 FC Barcelona – Inter Milan2:1

    Italian Serie A Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Juventus 9 7 2 0 16:8 23
    2 Inter 9 7 1 1 20:9 22
    3 Atalanta 9 6 2 1 28:14 20
    4 Napoli 9 5 2 2 18:11 17
    5 AS Roma 9 4 4 1 14:11 16
    6 Lazio 9 4 3 2 18:10 15
    7 Cagliari 9 4 3 2 13:8 15
    8 Parma 9 4 1 4 15:13 13
    9 Fiorentina 9 3 3 3 13:12 12
    10 Bologna 9 3 3 3 12:12 12
    11 Torino 9 3 2 4 11:12 11
    12 AC Milan 9 3 1 5 9:13 10
    13 Udinese 9 3 1 5 5:13 10
    14 Sassuolo 8 3 0 5 15:16 9
    15 Verona 9 2 3 4 6:8 9
    16 Lecce 9 2 2 5 10:18 8
    17 Genoa 9 2 2 5 12:21 8
    18 Brescia 8 2 1 5 8:12 7
    19 Spal 9 2 1 6 7:16 7
    20 Sampdoria 9 1 1 7 5:18 4

    Outrights

    1. Juventus: 1.39 (64.34 %)

    2. Inter: 5.08 (17.64 %)

    3. Napoli: 8.5 (10.55 %)

    4. Atalanta: 22.67 (3.96 %)

    5. Lazio: 84.5 (1.06 %)

    6. AS Roma: 86.67 (1.03 %)

    7. AC Milan: 240.8 (0.37 %)

    8. Fiorentina: 259.17 (0.35 %)

    9. Torino: 450.8 (0.2 %)

    10. Bologna: 950.8 (0.09 %)

    11. Sassuolo: 1300.8 (0.07 %)

    12. Cagliari: 1600.8 (0.06 %)

    13. Sampdoria: 1700.8 (0.05 %)

    14. Parma: 1800.8 (0.05 %)

    15. Udinese: 2300.8 (0.04 %)

    16. Genoa: 2300.8 (0.04 %)

    17. Brescia: 2500.8 (0.04 %)

    18. Spal: 3800.8 (0.02 %)

    19. Verona: 3800.8 (0.02 %)

    20. Lecce: 3800.8 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Juventus <1% 97% 65%
    Inter Milan <1% 82% 18%
    Napoli <1% 70% 9%
    Atalanta <1% 53% 5%
    Roma <1% 29% 1%
    Lazio <1% 27% 1%
    Fiorentina 2% 13% <1%
    Milan 4% 10% <1%
    Bologna 6% 6% <1%
    Cagliari 10% 3% <1%
    Torino 15% 2% <1%
    Parma 15% 2% <1%
    Sassuolo 17% 2% <1%
    Udinese 27% <1% <1%
    Genoa 28% <1% <1%
    Brescia 30% <1% <1%
    Verona 31% <1% <1%
    Sampdoria 34% <1% <1%
    Lecce 36% <1% <1%
    SPAL 44% <1% <1%