English League Championship, Saturday,

Cardiff

Norwich City

Score, Highlights

Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 15 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Premier League).
  • Cardiff has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (15%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Norwich has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (42%), has a good chance of promoted (57%), has a chance of win league (27%).
  • Cardiff is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Norwich is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Norwich could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Norwich have a series of home games.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Cardiff won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 14-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cardiff won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 8-10.

    Outrights English League Championship: Norwich: 2.65 (31.7 %) Cardiff: 148.25 (0.57 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    There is no available odds for this game now. Please check them on ours partner site: Bwin, Unibet, 1xBet, William Hill

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Cardiff – Norwich live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    09.01.21 Nottingham Forest – Cardiff City1:0
    29.12.20 Wycombe Wanderers – Cardiff City2:1
    26.12.20 Cardiff City – Brentford FC – 2:3
    19.12.20 Norwich City – Cardiff City2:0
    16.12.20 Cardiff City – Birmingham City – 3:2
    09.01.21 Norwich City – Coventry City – 2:0
    02.01.21 Norwich City – Barnsley – 1:0
    29.12.20 Norwich City – Queens Park Rangers – 1:1
    26.12.20 Watford FC – Norwich City1:0
    19.12.20 Norwich City – Cardiff City – 2:0

    English League Championship Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Norwich 23 14 5 4 31:20 47
    2 Swansea 23 12 7 4 27:13 43
    3 Bournemouth 23 11 9 3 38:19 42
    4 Brentford 22 11 8 3 36:21 41
    5 Reading 23 12 4 7 34:28 40
    6 Watford 22 10 7 5 25:17 37
    7 Middlesbrough 22 10 6 6 28:18 36
    8 Stoke 23 9 8 6 26:22 35
    9 Barnsley 23 10 4 9 27:29 34
    10 Bristol City 22 10 3 9 23:24 33
    11 Blackburn 23 9 5 9 38:27 32
    12 Preston 23 10 2 11 30:31 32
    13 Huddersfield 23 9 4 10 28:32 31
    14 Luton 23 8 6 9 20:26 30
    15 Cardiff 22 8 5 9 29:25 29
    16 Millwall 22 5 11 6 19:21 26
    17 Coventry 23 6 8 9 22:31 26
    18 QPR 23 5 9 9 22:30 24
    19 Birmingham 23 5 8 10 17:29 23
    20 Nottingham 23 5 7 11 16:26 22
    21 Sheffield Wed 23 6 7 10 15:23 19
    22 Derby 22 4 7 11 14:24 19
    23 Rotherham 20 4 4 12 19:29 16
    24 Wycombe 23 3 6 14 16:35 15

    Outrights

    1. Norwich: 2.65 (31.7 %)

    2. Bournemouth: 3.7 (22.67 %)

    3. Brentford: 3.75 (22.4 %)

    4. Swansea: 10.25 (8.19 %)

    5. Watford: 16.08 (5.22 %)

    6. Middlesbrough: 41.83 (2.01 %)

    7. Reading: 42.75 (1.96 %)

    8. Blackburn: 61.67 (1.36 %)

    9. Stoke City: 104.5 (0.8 %)

    10. Barnsley: 112.55 (0.75 %)

    11. Cardiff: 148.25 (0.57 %)

    12. Bristol City: 156.58 (0.54 %)

    13. Preston: 169.82 (0.49 %)

    14. Millwall: 268.2 (0.31 %)

    15. Huddersfield: 475.7 (0.18 %)

    16. Luton: 517.33 (0.16 %)

    17. Nottingham: 680.7 (0.12 %)

    18. Derby: 961.78 (0.09 %)

    19. Derby BK: 1001 (0.08 %)

    20. Birmingham: 1022.89 (0.08 %)

    21. QPR: 1056.22 (0.08 %)

    22. Coventry: 1078.44 (0.08 %)

    23. Sheffield Wed: 1370.7 (0.06 %)

    24. Rotherham: 1489.56 (0.06 %)

    25. Wycombe: 4056.22 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated prom. playoffs promoted win league
    Brentford <1% 40% 62% 30%
    Norwich City <1% 42% 57% 27%
    Bournemouth <1% 44% 54% 22%
    Swansea City <1% 50% 29% 7%
    Watford <1% 48% 31% 7%
    Middlesbrough <1% 38% 17% 3%
    Reading <1% 33% 12% 2%
    Stoke City <1% 23% 9% <1%
    Blackburn Rovers <1% 20% 8% <1%
    Barnsley <1% 15% 5% <1%
    Cardiff City 1% 15% 6% <1%
    Bristol City 2% 8% 2% <1%
    Preston North End 2% 7% 2% <1%
    Huddersfield Town 3% 5% 2% <1%
    Millwall 6% 4% 1% <1%
    Luton Town 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Queens Park Rangers 11% 2% <1% <1%
    Coventry City 16% <1% <1% <1%
    Nottingham Forest 19% <1% <1% <1%
    Derby County 23% <1% <1% <1%
    Rotherham United 35% <1% <1% <1%
    Birmingham City 41% <1% <1% <1%
    Sheffield Wednesday 58% <1% <1% <1%
    Wycombe Wanderers 75% <1% <1% <1%