Scottish Premier League, on Wednesday,

Celtic

St. Mirren

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Celtic 84.03% Draw 12.03% St. Mirren 3.94%

Short Preview

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ Premiership (Championship Group) and 6 in the zone Promotion ~ Premiership (Championship Group)).
  • Celtic has the most likely position1 (91.99%), has project points97, has currently58, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (92%).
  • St. Mirren has the most likely position7 (28.68%), has project points49, has currently27, has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • This event has quality 45, small importance 28, match rating 36. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Celtic won 3.
  • Celtic in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches St. Mirren is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Celtic is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 26 head-to-head matches Celtic won 19 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 62-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Celtic won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 34-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Outrights Scottish Premier League: Celtic: 1.03 (91.87 %) St. Mirren: 4350.6 (0.02 %)

    Watch Watch and Bet Celtic – St. Mirren available at: 1xBet (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.1 7.2 19
    MarathonBet 1.1 8 29 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.1 8 26
    Best for US Customers 1.11 7.6 20

    Latest Results

    07.01.23 Celtic – Kilmarnock FC – 2:0
    02.01.23 Glasgow Rangers – Celtic2:2
    28.12.22 Hibernian FC – Celtic0:4
    24.12.22 Celtic – St. Johnstone FC – 4:1
    21.12.22 Celtic – Livingston FC – 2:1
    07.01.23 St. Mirren – Heart of Midlothian – 1:1
    02.01.23 Kilmarnock FC – St. Mirren0:0
    28.12.22 Livingston FC – St. Mirren1:1
    24.12.22 St. Mirren – Aberdeen FC – 3:1
    12.11.22 St. Mirren – Glasgow Rangers – 1:1

    Latest Head To Head

    18.09.22 St. Mirren – Celtic – 2:0
    02.03.22 Celtic – St. Mirren – 2:0
    22.12.21 St. Mirren – Celtic – 0:0
    21.08.21 Celtic – St. Mirren – 6:0
    10.02.21 St. Mirren – Celtic – 0:4

    Scottish Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Celtic 21 19 1 1 65:17 58
    2 Rangers 21 15 4 2 48:20 49
    3 Hearts 20 9 5 6 36:31 32
    4 Aberdeen 21 9 2 10 35:32 29
    5 Livingston 20 8 4 8 20:28 28
    6 St. Mirren 19 7 6 6 22:26 27
    7 Hibernian 21 8 2 11 27:35 26
    8 St Johnstone 21 7 3 11 24:32 24
    9 Kilmarnock 21 5 5 11 17:35 20
    10 Motherwell 20 5 4 11 25:31 19
    11 Dundee Utd 20 5 4 11 23:35 19
    12 Ross County 21 4 4 13 14:34 16

    Outrights

    1. Celtic: 1.03 (91.87 %)

    2. Rangers: 12.3 (7.67 %)

    3. Hearts: 505.18 (0.19 %)

    4. Aberdeen: 1010.6 (0.09 %)

    5. Hibernian: 2950.6 (0.03 %)

    6. Livingston: 3450.6 (0.03 %)

    7. Motherwell: 4350.6 (0.02 %)

    8. St. Mirren: 4350.6 (0.02 %)

    9. St Johnstone: 4650.6 (0.02 %)

    10. Dundee Utd: 4700.6 (0.02 %)

    11. Kilmarnock: 4700.6 (0.02 %)

    12. Ross County: 4700.6 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team position project points now relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Celtic 1 (91.99%) 97 58 <1% >99% 92%
    Glasgow Rangers 2 (91.44%) 84 49 <1% >99% 8%
    Hearts 3 (57.43%) 58 32 <1% <1% <1%
    Aberdeen 4 (29.06%) 51 29 <1% <1% <1%
    Livingston 5 (31.65%) 50 28 <1% <1% <1%
    St. Mirren 7 (28.68%) 49 27 3% <1% <1%
    Hibernian 6 (21.34%) 48 26 2% <1% <1%
    St. Johnstone 9 (19.1%) 44 24 8% <1% <1%
    Dundee United 9 (20.99%) 43 19 13% <1% <1%
    Motherwell 9 (19.58%) 42 19 14% <1% <1%
    Kilmarnock 11 (33.55%) 37 20 43% <1% <1%
    Ross County 12 (55.42%) 33 16 67% <1% <1%

    Celtic – St. Mirren and other Scottish Premier League events on our partner.