English League One, Charlton – Luton, Saturday,

Charlton

Luton

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Charlton 27.8% Draw 28.06% Luton 44.14%

Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 5 and 1).
  • Charlton has not chance of relegated, has a very good chance of prom. playoffs (99%), has a chance of promoted (29%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Luton has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very good chance of promoted (>99%), has a good chance of win league (88%).
  • Charlton in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Luton is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Charlton could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Luton will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Charlton won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights English League One: Luton: 1.07 (84.63 %) Charlton: 501 (0.18 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 3.3 3.3 2.15
    bet_at_home 3.35 3.17 2.1
    Unibet 3.15 3.45 2.2
    MarathonBet 3.55 3.46 2.2
    WilliamHill 3.4 3.4 2.1
    Pinnacle 3.51 3.36 2.13

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Charlton Athletic – Luton Town live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    09.04.19 Wycombe Wanderers – Charlton Athletic0:1
    06.04.19 Plymouth Argyle – Charlton Athletic0:2
    30.03.19 Charlton Athletic – Bradford City – 1:0
    16.03.19 Bristol Rovers – Charlton Athletic0:0
    12.03.19 Charlton Athletic – Burton Albion – 2:1
    06.04.19 Luton Town – Blackpool – 2:2
    30.03.19 Bristol Rovers – Luton Town1:2
    23.03.19 Luton Town – Doncaster Rovers – 4:0
    16.03.19 Luton Town – Gillingham FC – 2:2
    12.03.19 Bradford City – Luton Town0:1

    English League One Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Luton 41 25 12 4 80:34 87
    2 Sunderland 40 21 17 2 70:36 80
    3 Barnsley 41 22 13 6 68:33 79
    4 Portsmouth 40 22 11 7 71:43 77
    5 Charlton 41 22 10 9 59:37 76
    6 Doncaster 41 18 12 11 69:52 66
    7 Peterborough 40 17 10 13 62:54 61
    8 Blackpool 41 14 16 11 47:45 58
    9 Coventry 41 16 10 15 45:45 58
    10 Burton 41 15 12 14 57:48 57
    11 Fleetwood 40 15 11 14 52:43 56
    12 Oxford Utd 41 13 13 15 50:56 52
    13 Gillingham 41 13 9 19 54:66 48
    14 Shrewsbury 41 11 14 16 45:53 47
    15 Plymouth 41 12 11 18 51:65 47
    16 Bristol Rovers 41 11 13 17 41:45 46
    17 Accrington 41 11 12 18 41:60 45
    18 Scunthorpe 41 12 9 20 49:70 45
    19 Rochdale 41 12 9 20 50:79 45
    20 Wycombe 41 11 11 19 50:64 44
    21 Southend 41 12 7 22 49:61 43
    22 AFC Wimbledon 41 12 7 22 37:59 43
    23 Walsall 41 11 9 21 44:67 42
    24 Bradford City 41 10 6 25 43:69 36

    Outrights

    1. Luton: 1.07 (84.63 %)

    2. Sunderland: 8.88 (10.21 %)

    3. Barnsley: 29.23 (3.1 %)

    4. Portsmouth: 48.31 (1.88 %)

    5. Charlton: 501 (0.18 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated prom. playoffs promoted win league
    Luton Town 0% 1% >99% 88%
    Sunderland 0% 32% 79% 10%
    Barnsley 0% 81% 45% <1%
    Portsmouth 0% 88% 32% <1%
    Charlton Athletic 0% 99% 29% <1%
    Doncaster Rovers 0% 89% 14% 0%
    Peterborough United 0% 7% <1% 0%
    Blackpool 0% <1% <1% 0%
    Burton Albion 0% 1% <1% 0%
    Coventry City 0% <1% <1% 0%
    Fleetwood Town 0% 1% <1% 0%
    Oxford United <1% <1% <1% 0%
    Gillingham 1% 0% 0% 0%
    Bristol Rovers 3% 0% 0% 0%
    Shrewsbury Town 4% 0% 0% 0%
    Plymouth Argyle 7% 0% 0% 0%
    Scunthorpe United 24% 0% 0% 0%
    Wycombe Wanderers 27% 0% 0% 0%
    Accrington Stanley 30% 0% 0% 0%
    Rochdale 42% 0% 0% 0%
    Southend United 44% 0% 0% 0%
    AFC Wimbledon 54% 0% 0% 0%
    Walsall 65% 0% 0% 0%
    Bradford City 99% 0% 0% 0%