ЦСКА – Ростов (local team names)

Russian Premier League, CSKA – Rostov, Sunday,

CSKA

Rostov

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

CSKA 49.85% Draw 27.1% Rostov 23.05%

Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Qualification)).
  • CSKA has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (74%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Rostov has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Recent matches CSKA is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Rostov is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Rostov could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match CSKA is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches CSKA won 7 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 19-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams CSKA won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 16-5.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Outrights Russian Premier League: CSKA Moscow: 3.97 (21.27 %) FK Rostov: 23.92 (3.53 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.8 3.6 4.2
    bet_at_home 1.87 3.29 3.85
    Unibet 1.85 3.45 4.1
    MarathonBet 1.97 3.52 3.88
    WilliamHill 1.91 3.4 4
    Pinnacle 1.94 3.5 4.3

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet CSKA – Rostov live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.19 CSKA Moscow – RCD Espanyol – 0:2
    29.09.19 FK Ural – CSKA Moscow0:3
    25.09.19 Alania Vladikavkaz – CSKA Moscow1:3
    22.09.19 CSKA Moscow – FC Krasnodar – 3:2
    19.09.19 Ludogorets Razgrad – CSKA Moscow5:1
    28.09.19 FC Rostov – FC Dynamo Moscow – 3:0
    25.09.19 FC Mordovia Saransk – FC Rostov0:2
    21.09.19 FC Tambov – FC Rostov2:1
    16.09.19 FC Rostov – FC Akhmat Grozny – 2:1
    31.08.19 Lokomotiv Moscow – FC Rostov1:2

    Russian Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 CSKA Moscow 11 8 1 2 18:8 25
    2 Lokomotiv Moscow 11 7 2 2 18:10 23
    3 FK Rostov 11 7 2 2 20:14 23
    4 Krasnodar 11 7 2 2 23:12 23
    5 Zenit 11 7 2 2 18:5 23
    6 Ufa 11 4 3 4 11:10 15
    7 Ural 11 4 2 5 17:23 14
    8 Arsenal Tula 11 4 2 5 13:16 14
    9 Spartak Moscow 11 4 2 5 12:13 14
    10 Sochi 11 3 3 5 10:13 12
    11 FK Krylya Sovetov Samara 11 3 2 6 15:16 11
    12 Orenburg 11 3 2 6 15:19 11
    13 Rubin Kazan 11 3 2 6 6:15 11
    14 Dynamo Moscow 11 2 4 5 8:12 10
    15 Akhmat Grozny 11 2 3 6 7:17 9
    16 Tambov 11 2 2 7 9:17 8

    Outrights

    1. Zenit St Petersburg: 1.82 (46.45 %)

    2. CSKA Moscow: 3.97 (21.27 %)

    3. Lokomotiv Moscow: 6.31 (13.39 %)

    4. Krasnodar: 6.33 (13.34 %)

    5. FK Rostov: 23.92 (3.53 %)

    6. Spartak Moscow: 75.75 (1.11 %)

    7. Ural: 475.75 (0.18 %)

    8. Arsenal Tula: 475.75 (0.18 %)

    9. Ufa: 496.58 (0.17 %)

    10. Dynamo Moscow: 923.45 (0.09 %)

    11. Akhmat Grozny: 1188.5 (0.07 %)

    12. Rubin Kazan: 1438.5 (0.06 %)

    13. Orenburg: 1563.5 (0.05 %)

    14. PFC Sochi: 1563.5 (0.05 %)

    15. Krylya Sovetov Samara: 2063.5 (0.04 %)

    16. FC Tambov: 4438.5 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Zenit <1% 86% 42%
    CSKA Moscow <1% 74% 25%
    Krasnodar <1% 70% 21%
    Lokomotiv Moscow <1% 54% 12%
    Rostov <1% 12% 1%
    Spartak Moscow 3% 2% <1%
    Arsenal Tula 4% 1% <1%
    Ufa 5% <1% <1%
    Sochi 9% <1% <1%
    Orenburg 11% <1% <1%
    Ural 13% <1% <1%
    Dynamo Moscow 23% <1% <1%
    Krylya Sovetov 24% <1% <1%
    Rubin Kazan 25% <1% <1%
    Akhmat Grozny 32% <1% <1%
    Tambov 50% <1% <1%