Italian Serie B, Empoli – Cremonese, Sunday,

Empoli

Cremonese

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Empoli 49.73% Draw 27.8% Cremonese 22.48%

Short Preview

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs) and 13).
  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (42%), has a good chance of promoted (57%), has a chance of win league (29%).
  • Cremonese has a chance of relegated (20%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (26%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Empoli is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Cremonese is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Cremonese could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Empoli is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Empoli won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Empoli won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Outrights Italian Serie B: Empoli: 3.25 (26.01 %) Cremonese: 26 (3.25 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.87 3.4 4.33
    bet_at_home 1.85 3.27 3.8
    Unibet 1.92 3.25 4.1
    MarathonBet 1.94 3.38 4.2
    WilliamHill 1.85 3.4 4.2
    Pinnacle 1.96 3.35 4.42

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Empoli – Cremonese live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    05.10.19 Pordenone Calcio – FC Empoli2:0
    28.09.19 FC Empoli – Perugia Calcio – 3:0
    24.09.19 AC Pisa – FC Empoli2:3
    21.09.19 FC Empoli – AS Cittadella – 1:0
    15.09.19 FC Crotone – FC Empoli0:0
    06.10.19 US Cremonese – AS Cittadella – 0:2
    30.09.19 US Cremonese – AS Ascoli – 1:0
    25.09.19 Trapani Calcio – US Cremonese0:0
    21.09.19 US Cremonese – FC Crotone – 2:1
    15.09.19 AC Pisa – US Cremonese4:1

    Italian Serie B Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Benevento 8 5 3 0 11:3 18
    2 Crotone 7 4 2 1 11:4 14
    3 Empoli 7 4 2 1 10:6 14
    4 Salernitana 8 4 2 2 10:8 14
    5 Perugia 8 4 2 2 9:8 14
    6 Ascoli 7 4 0 3 14:7 12
    7 Venezia 8 3 3 2 8:7 12
    8 Entella 8 3 3 2 7:8 12
    9 Cittadella 8 4 0 4 9:12 12
    10 Pordenone 8 3 2 3 13:12 11
    11 Chievo 7 2 4 1 12:10 10
    12 Pescara 8 3 1 4 12:14 10
    13 Cremonese 7 3 1 3 6:9 10
    14 Pisa 7 2 3 2 11:8 9
    15 Cosenza 8 1 4 3 7:8 7
    16 Spezia 8 2 1 5 10:14 7
    17 Juve Stabia 8 2 1 5 8:15 7
    18 Frosinone 7 1 3 3 6:11 6
    19 Trapani 8 1 2 5 7:12 5
    20 Livorno 7 1 1 5 8:13 4

    Outrights

    1. Empoli: 3.25 (26.01 %)

    2. Benevento: 4 (21.14 %)

    3. Perugia: 9 (9.39 %)

    4. Crotone: 11.8 (7.16 %)

    5. Chievo: 13 (6.5 %)

    6. Frosinone: 17 (4.97 %)

    7. Ascoli: 17.8 (4.75 %)

    8. Pescara: 23 (3.68 %)

    9. Cremonese: 26 (3.25 %)

    10. Salernitana: 26 (3.25 %)

    11. Entella: 29 (2.92 %)

    12. Unione Venezia: 51 (1.66 %)

    13. Cittadella: 57.4 (1.47 %)

    14. Pordenone: 67 (1.26 %)

    15. Pisa: 81 (1.04 %)

    16. Cosenza: 181 (0.47 %)

    17. Spezia: 201 (0.42 %)

    18. Livorno: 321 (0.26 %)

    19. Juve Stabia: 351 (0.24 %)

    20. Trapani: 601 (0.14 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated prom. playoffs promoted win league
    Empoli <1% 42% 57% 29%
    Benevento 1% 49% 44% 19%
    Crotone 1% 50% 41% 16%
    Chievo 3% 51% 33% 11%
    Perugia 3% 51% 30% 10%
    Cittadella 8% 42% 15% 3%
    Frosinone 12% 36% 13% 2%
    Salernitana 12% 36% 9% 2%
    Pescara 17% 29% 8% 2%
    Ascoli 17% 27% 7% 1%
    Pordenone 20% 26% 6% 1%
    Cremonese 20% 26% 6% 1%
    Virtus Entella 20% 26% 6% 1%
    Venezia 25% 21% 5% <1%
    Pisa 26% 21% 5% <1%
    Spezia 25% 22% 6% <1%
    Nuova Cosenza 26% 20% 5% <1%
    Livorno 43% 11% 2% <1%
    Juve Stabia 54% 7% 1% <1%
    Trapani 66% 4% <1% <1%