WNBA, on Sunday,

Aces

Wings

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Las Vegas 68.36% Dallas 31.64%

Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ WNBA (Play Offs) and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ WNBA (Play Offs)).
  • Las Vegas has project record26-10, has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a chance of win league (32%).
  • Dallas has project record21-15, has a good chance of playoffs (93%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Las Vegas won 5.
  • Las Vegas is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Dallas is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Las Vegas have a series of home games.
  • Recently Dallas have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Las Vegas is a favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Las Vegas won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1482-1462.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Las Vegas won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 747-709.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 87:82

    Outrights WNBA: Las Vegas Aces W: 2.63 (26.85 %) Dallas Wings W: 29.69 (2.38 %)

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.42 2.9
    MarathonBet 1.39 3.17

    Latest Results

    02.06.22 Las Vegas Aces – Connecticut Sun – 90:97
    31.05.22 Las Vegas Aces – Connecticut Sun – 89:81
    28.05.22 Chicago Sky – Las Vegas Aces76:83
    23.05.22 Las Vegas Aces – Los Angeles Sparks – 104:76
    21.05.22 Las Vegas Aces – Phoenix Mercury – 100:80
    03.06.22 Seattle Storm – Dallas Wings51:68
    31.05.22 Los Angeles Sparks – Dallas Wings93:91
    26.05.22 Connecticut Sun – Dallas Wings99:68
    24.05.22 Connecticut Sun – Dallas Wings77:85
    21.05.22 Dallas Wings – Minnesota Lynx – 94:78

    Latest Head To Head

    13.09.21 Las Vegas Aces – Dallas Wings – 85:75
    11.07.21 Dallas Wings – Las Vegas Aces – 79:95
    13.06.21 Las Vegas Aces – Dallas Wings – 85:78
    25.08.20 Dallas Wings – Las Vegas Aces – 92:96
    02.08.20 Las Vegas Aces – Dallas Wings – 79:70

    WNBA Standings

    Eastern Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Connecticut Sun W 11 8 3 959:852 0.727
    2 Chicago Sky W 9 6 3 726:681 0.667
    3 Washington Mystics W 11 7 4 870:807 0.636
    4 Atlanta Dream W 10 6 4 755:739 0.600
    5 New York Liberty W 10 3 7 724:826 0.300
    6 Indiana Fever W 12 3 9 974:1070 0.250

    Western Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Las Vegas Aces W 11 9 2 1008:895 0.818
    2 Dallas Wings W 10 6 4 802:789 0.600
    3 Seattle Storm W 9 5 4 691:676 0.556
    4 Los Angeles Sparks W 11 5 6 933:965 0.455
    5 Phoenix Mercury W 10 2 8 798:872 0.200
    6 Minnesota Lynx W 10 2 8 789:857 0.200

    Outrights

    1. Las Vegas Aces W: 2.63 (26.85 %)

    2. Connecticut Sun W: 5.1 (13.84 %)

    3. Chicago Sky W: 5.85 (12.05 %)

    4. Seattle Supersonics: 6 (11.75 %)

    5. Seattle Storm W: 6.1 (11.56 %)

    6. Washington Mystics W: 8.42 (8.37 %)

    7. Phoenix Mercury W: 16.35 (4.31 %)

    8. Los Angeles Sparks W: 26.77 (2.63 %)

    9. Dallas Wings W: 29.69 (2.38 %)

    10. Minnesota Lynx W: 37.46 (1.88 %)

    11. Atlanta Dream W: 42.15 (1.67 %)

    12. Liberty: 71 (0.99 %)

    13. New York Liberty W: 73.92 (0.95 %)

    14. Indiana Fever W: 94.62 (0.75 %)

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team project record playoffs win league
    Indiana Fever 9-27 4% <1%
    Las Vegas Aces 26-10 >99% 32%
    Connecticut Sun 25-11 >99% 28%
    Chicago Sky 23-13 97% 16%
    Dallas Wings 21-15 93% 7%
    Washington Mystics 20-16 90% 5%
    Seattle Storm 18-18 77% 4%
    Atlanta Dream 18-18 76% 2%
    Los Angeles Sparks 17-19 68% 2%
    Phoenix Mercury 15-21 46% 1%
    Minnesota Lynx 13-23 33% 1%
    New York Liberty 12-24 17% <1%