English Premier League, Liverpool – Brighton & Hove, Saturday,

Liverpool

Brighton & Hove

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Liverpool 79.6% Draw 14.03% Brighton & Hove 6.36%

Short Preview

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 12).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (69%).
  • Brighton & Hove has a chance of relegated (20%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Brighton & Hove is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Liverpool could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Liverpool is certain favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 17-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 11-1.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Outrights English Premier League: Liverpool: 1.38 (66.19 %) Brighton: 2500.72 (0.04 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.2 7 13
    bet_at_home 1.22 6.32 12.28
    Unibet 1.21 7.15 17
    MarathonBet 1.22 7 16.5
    WilliamHill 1.2 6.5 15
    Pinnacle 1.21 6.91 16.8

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Liverpool – Brighton & Hove live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    27.11.19 Liverpool FC – SSC Napoli – 1:1
    23.11.19 Crystal Palace – Liverpool FC1:2
    10.11.19 Liverpool FC – Manchester City – 3:1
    05.11.19 Liverpool FC – Racing Genk – 2:1
    02.11.19 Aston Villa – Liverpool FC1:2
    23.11.19 Brighton & Hove Albion – Leicester City – 0:2
    10.11.19 Manchester United – Brighton & Hove Albion3:1
    02.11.19 Brighton & Hove Albion – Norwich City – 2:0
    26.10.19 Brighton & Hove Albion – Everton – 3:2
    19.10.19 Aston Villa – Brighton & Hove Albion2:1

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Liverpool 13 12 1 0 30:11 37
    2 Leicester 13 9 2 2 31:8 29
    3 Manchester City 13 9 1 3 37:14 28
    4 Chelsea 13 8 2 3 28:19 26
    5 Wolves 13 4 7 2 18:16 19
    6 Sheffield Utd 13 4 6 3 16:12 18
    7 Burnley 13 5 3 5 20:18 18
    8 Arsenal 13 4 6 3 18:19 18
    9 Manchester Utd 13 4 5 4 19:15 17
    10 Tottenham 13 4 5 4 21:19 17
    11 Bournemouth 13 4 4 5 16:17 16
    12 Brighton 13 4 3 6 15:19 15
    13 Crystal Palace 13 4 3 6 11:18 15
    14 Newcastle 13 4 3 6 11:20 15
    15 Aston Villa 13 4 2 7 19:20 14
    16 Everton 13 4 2 7 13:20 14
    17 West Ham 13 3 4 6 16:23 13
    18 Norwich 13 3 1 9 13:28 10
    19 Southampton 13 2 3 8 13:31 9
    20 Watford 13 1 5 7 8:26 8

    Outrights

    1. Liverpool: 1.38 (66.19 %)

    2. Manchester City: 3.25 (28.14 %)

    3. Leicester: 40.43 (2.26 %)

    4. Chelsea: 41.52 (2.2 %)

    5. Tottenham: 301.9 (0.3 %)

    6. Manchester United: 483.15 (0.19 %)

    7. Arsenal: 639.4 (0.14 %)

    8. Wolves: 783.15 (0.12 %)

    9. Everton: 1273.15 (0.07 %)

    10. Bournemouth: 1617.39 (0.06 %)

    11. Burnley: 1770.17 (0.05 %)

    12. Crystal Palace: 2070.17 (0.04 %)

    13. West Ham: 2320.17 (0.04 %)

    14. Brighton: 2500.72 (0.04 %)

    15. Sheffield Utd: 2667.39 (0.03 %)

    16. Newcastle Utd: 3306.28 (0.03 %)

    17. Southampton: 3722.94 (0.02 %)

    18. Aston Villa: 3972.94 (0.02 %)

    19. Watford: 4334.06 (0.02 %)

    20. Norwich: 4528.5 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Liverpool <1% >99% 69%
    Manchester City <1% >99% 27%
    Chelsea <1% 79% 2%
    Leicester City <1% 74% 2%
    Tottenham Hotspur <1% 21% <1%
    Manchester United 1% 10% <1%
    Arsenal 2% 6% <1%
    Iowa Wolves 2% 4% <1%
    Burnley 6% 2% <1%
    Everton 7% 2% <1%
    Sheffield United 8% 1% <1%
    Crystal Palace 11% 1% <1%
    Bournemouth 12% <1% <1%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 20% <1% <1%
    Aston Villa 21% <1% <1%
    Newcastle United 27% <1% <1%
    West Ham United 33% <1% <1%
    Southampton 37% <1% <1%
    Watford 52% <1% <1%
    Norwich City 61% <1% <1%