English Premier League, Liverpool – Everton, Wednesday,

Liverpool

Everton

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Liverpool 69.45% Draw 19.18% Everton 11.37%

Short Preview

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 17).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (71%).
  • Everton has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Everton is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Liverpool could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Liverpool have a series of home games.
  • In this match Liverpool is the unquestionable favorite.
  • In this match Liverpool is certain favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 8 matches, drawn 10 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 28-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 7 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 21-5.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Outrights English Premier League: Liverpool: 1.26 (73.44 %) Everton: 1323.15 (0.07 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.4 4.75 7.75
    bet_at_home 1.37 4.8 8
    Unibet 1.39 5.15 9
    MarathonBet 1.39 5.2 9
    WilliamHill 1.36 5 8.5
    Pinnacle 1.4 5.12 8.31

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Liverpool – Everton live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    30.11.19 Liverpool FC – Brighton & Hove Albion – 2:1
    27.11.19 Liverpool FC – SSC Napoli – 1:1
    23.11.19 Crystal Palace – Liverpool FC1:2
    10.11.19 Liverpool FC – Manchester City – 3:1
    05.11.19 Liverpool FC – Racing Genk – 2:1
    01.12.19 Leicester City – Everton2:1
    23.11.19 Everton – Norwich City – 0:2
    09.11.19 Southampton FC – Everton1:2
    03.11.19 Everton – Tottenham Hotspur – 1:1
    29.10.19 Everton – Watford FC – 2:0

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Liverpool 14 13 1 0 32:12 40
    2 Leicester 14 10 2 2 33:9 32
    3 Manchester City 14 9 2 3 39:16 29
    4 Chelsea 14 8 2 4 28:20 26
    5 Tottenham 14 5 5 4 24:21 20
    6 Wolves 14 4 8 2 19:17 20
    7 Sheffield Utd 14 4 7 3 17:13 19
    8 Arsenal 14 4 7 3 20:21 19
    9 Manchester Utd 14 4 6 4 21:17 18
    10 Burnley 14 5 3 6 20:20 18
    11 Crystal Palace 14 5 3 6 13:18 18
    12 Bournemouth 14 4 4 6 18:20 16
    13 West Ham 14 4 4 6 17:23 16
    14 Newcastle 14 4 4 6 13:22 16
    15 Aston Villa 14 4 3 7 21:22 15
    16 Brighton 14 4 3 7 16:21 15
    17 Everton 14 4 2 8 14:22 14
    18 Southampton 14 3 3 8 15:32 12
    19 Norwich 14 3 2 9 15:30 11
    20 Watford 14 1 5 8 9:28 8

    Outrights

    1. Liverpool: 1.26 (73.44 %)

    2. Manchester City: 4.27 (21.69 %)

    3. Leicester: 32.9 (2.82 %)

    4. Chelsea: 109.24 (0.85 %)

    5. Tottenham: 259 (0.36 %)

    6. Manchester United: 610.65 (0.15 %)

    7. Arsenal: 686.9 (0.13 %)

    8. Wolves: 883.15 (0.1 %)

    9. Everton: 1323.15 (0.07 %)

    10. Bournemouth: 1631.28 (0.06 %)

    11. Crystal Palace: 1847.94 (0.05 %)

    12. Burnley: 1861.83 (0.05 %)

    13. West Ham: 2195.17 (0.04 %)

    14. Brighton: 2611.83 (0.04 %)

    15. Sheffield Utd: 2700.72 (0.03 %)

    16. Newcastle Utd: 3306.28 (0.03 %)

    17. Southampton: 3750.72 (0.02 %)

    18. Aston Villa: 4000.72 (0.02 %)

    19. Watford: 4294.88 (0.02 %)

    20. Norwich: 4441.94 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Liverpool <1% >99% 71%
    Manchester City <1% >99% 25%
    Leicester City <1% 80% 2%
    Chelsea <1% 70% 1%
    Tottenham Hotspur <1% 27% <1%
    Manchester United 2% 7% <1%
    Arsenal 2% 5% <1%
    Iowa Wolves 3% 4% <1%
    Crystal Palace 7% 2% <1%
    Sheffield United 8% 1% <1%
    Everton 9% 1% <1%
    Burnley 8% 1% <1%
    Bournemouth 15% <1% <1%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 19% <1% <1%
    West Ham United 20% <1% <1%
    Aston Villa 21% <1% <1%
    Newcastle United 27% <1% <1%
    Southampton 31% <1% <1%
    Watford 63% <1% <1%
    Norwich City 66% <1% <1%