English Premier League, Liverpool – Watford, Saturday,

Liverpool

Watford

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Liverpool 81.32% Draw 12.77% Watford 5.91%

Short Preview

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 20 in the zone Relegation to Championship).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (86%).
  • Watford has a good chance of relegated (67%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Watford is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Watford could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Liverpool is absolute favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 25-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 18-1.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Outrights English Premier League: Liverpool: 1.15 (83.4 %) Watford: 4469.5 (0.02 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.19 7 14.5
    bet_at_home 1.18 7.05 13.96
    Unibet 1.19 7.7 18
    MarathonBet 1.19 8 17
    WilliamHill 1.17 7.5 17
    Pinnacle 1.18 7.86 16.24

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Liverpool – Watford live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    10.12.19 Red Bull Salzburg – Liverpool FC0:2
    07.12.19 AFC Bournemouth – Liverpool FC0:3
    04.12.19 Liverpool FC – Everton – 5:2
    30.11.19 Liverpool FC – Brighton & Hove Albion – 2:1
    27.11.19 Liverpool FC – SSC Napoli – 1:1
    07.12.19 Watford FC – Crystal Palace – 0:0
    04.12.19 Leicester City – Watford FC2:0
    30.11.19 Southampton FC – Watford FC2:1
    23.11.19 Watford FC – Burnley FC – 0:3
    08.11.19 Norwich City – Watford FC0:2

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Liverpool 16 15 1 0 40:14 46
    2 Leicester 16 12 2 2 39:10 38
    3 Manchester City 16 10 2 4 44:19 32
    4 Chelsea 16 9 2 5 31:24 29
    5 Manchester Utd 16 6 6 4 25:19 24
    6 Wolves 16 5 9 2 23:19 24
    7 Tottenham 16 6 5 5 30:23 23
    8 Sheffield Utd 16 5 7 4 19:16 22
    9 Arsenal 16 5 7 4 24:24 22
    10 Crystal Palace 16 6 4 6 14:18 22
    11 Newcastle 16 6 4 6 17:23 22
    12 Brighton 16 5 4 7 20:24 19
    13 Burnley 16 5 3 8 21:29 18
    14 Everton 16 5 2 9 19:28 17
    15 Bournemouth 16 4 4 8 18:24 16
    16 West Ham 16 4 4 8 18:28 16
    17 Aston Villa 16 4 3 9 23:28 15
    18 Southampton 16 4 3 9 18:35 15
    19 Norwich 16 3 2 11 17:34 11
    20 Watford 16 1 6 9 9:30 9

    Outrights

    1. Liverpool: 1.15 (83.4 %)

    2. Manchester City: 8.23 (11.61 %)

    3. Leicester: 27.06 (3.53 %)

    4. Chelsea: 229.84 (0.42 %)

    5. Tottenham: 432.21 (0.22 %)

    6. Manchester United: 524.32 (0.18 %)

    7. Arsenal: 683.53 (0.14 %)

    8. Wolves: 995.37 (0.1 %)

    9. Everton: 1500.63 (0.06 %)

    10. Crystal Palace: 1765.41 (0.05 %)

    11. Bournemouth: 2559.53 (0.04 %)

    12. Brighton: 2765.41 (0.03 %)

    13. Sheffield Utd: 2853.65 (0.03 %)

    14. Burnley: 2883.06 (0.03 %)

    15. Newcastle Utd: 3030.12 (0.03 %)

    16. West Ham: 3059.53 (0.03 %)

    17. Southampton: 3736 (0.03 %)

    18. Aston Villa: 4294.82 (0.02 %)

    19. Watford: 4469.5 (0.02 %)

    20. Norwich: 4500.75 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Liverpool <1% >99% 86%
    Manchester City <1% 99% 11%
    Leicester City <1% 88% 3%
    Chelsea <1% 64% <1%
    Tottenham Hotspur <1% 23% <1%
    Manchester United <1% 15% <1%
    Iowa Wolves <1% 4% <1%
    Arsenal 2% 3% <1%
    Everton 4% 1% <1%
    Crystal Palace 4% 1% <1%
    Sheffield United 6% <1% <1%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 10% <1% <1%
    Newcastle United 11% <1% <1%
    Burnley 12% <1% <1%
    Bournemouth 21% <1% <1%
    Aston Villa 25% <1% <1%
    Southampton 27% <1% <1%
    West Ham United 32% <1% <1%
    Watford 67% <1% <1%
    Norwich City 78% <1% <1%