English Premier League, Man Utd – Liverpool, Sunday,

Manchester United

Liverpool

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Man Utd 19.27% Draw 24.46% Liverpool 56.27%

Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 12 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Man Utd has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (15%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (56%).
  • Recent matches Man Utd is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Liverpool in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Man Utd could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Liverpool is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Man Utd won 10 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 25-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Man Utd won 6 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 16-13.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2

    Outrights English Premier League: Liverpool: 1.62 (57.52 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 4.75 4 1.7
    bet_at_home 4.79 3.83 1.69
    Unibet 5.1 4 1.73
    MarathonBet 5.25 3.94 1.73
    WilliamHill 5.25 3.9 1.67
    Pinnacle 5.04 3.94 1.74

    Watch this match and English Premier League with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: NBCSN

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Man Utd – Liverpool live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    06.10.19 Newcastle United – Manchester United1:0
    03.10.19 AZ Alkmaar – Manchester United0:0
    30.09.19 Manchester United – Arsenal FC – 1:1
    25.09.19 Manchester United – Rochdale AFC – 2:1 penalties
    22.09.19 West Ham United – Manchester United2:0
    05.10.19 Liverpool FC – Leicester City – 2:1
    02.10.19 Liverpool FC – Red Bull Salzburg – 4:3
    28.09.19 Sheffield United – Liverpool FC0:1
    25.09.19 Milton Keynes Dons – Liverpool FC0:2
    22.09.19 Chelsea – Liverpool FC1:2

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Liverpool 8 8 0 0 20:6 24
    2 Manchester City 8 5 1 2 27:9 16
    3 Arsenal 8 4 3 1 13:11 15
    4 Leicester 8 4 2 2 14:7 14
    5 Chelsea 8 4 2 2 18:14 14
    6 Crystal Palace 8 4 2 2 8:8 14
    7 Burnley 8 3 3 2 11:9 12
    8 West Ham 8 3 3 2 11:11 12
    9 Tottenham 8 3 2 3 14:12 11
    10 Bournemouth 8 3 2 3 13:13 11
    11 Wolves 8 2 4 2 11:11 10
    12 Manchester Utd 8 2 3 3 9:8 9
    13 Sheffield Utd 8 2 3 3 7:7 9
    14 Brighton 8 2 3 3 8:10 9
    15 Aston Villa 8 2 2 4 13:12 8
    16 Newcastle 8 2 2 4 5:13 8
    17 Southampton 8 2 1 5 8:15 7
    18 Everton 8 2 1 5 6:13 7
    19 Norwich 8 2 0 6 10:21 6
    20 Watford 8 0 3 5 4:20 3

    Outrights

    1. Liverpool: 1.62 (57.52 %)

    2. Manchester City: 2.4 (38.87 %)

    3. Chelsea: 93.52 (1 %)

    4. Arsenal: 111.38 (0.84 %)

    5. Tottenham: 185.19 (0.5 %)

    6. Leicester: 242.33 (0.38 %)

    7. Manchester United: 481.62 (0.19 %)

    8. Wolves: 755.43 (0.12 %)

    9. West Ham: 971.79 (0.1 %)

    10. Everton: 1019.71 (0.09 %)

    11. Crystal Palace: 1395.47 (0.07 %)

    12. Bournemouth: 1519.16 (0.06 %)

    13. Burnley: 1895.47 (0.05 %)

    14. Brighton: 2329.68 (0.04 %)

    15. Southampton: 2500.74 (0.04 %)

    16. Aston Villa: 2961.26 (0.03 %)

    17. Watford: 3329.68 (0.03 %)

    18. Newcastle Utd: 3342.84 (0.03 %)

    19. Sheffield Utd: 4053.37 (0.02 %)

    20. Norwich: 4395.47 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Liverpool <1% 99% 56%
    Manchester City <1% 98% 40%
    Chelsea <1% 60% 2%
    Arsenal <1% 40% <1%
    Tottenham Hotspur 2% 25% <1%
    Leicester City 1% 23% <1%
    Manchester United 3% 15% <1%
    Crystal Palace 8% 7% <1%
    Iowa Wolves 8% 6% <1%
    Everton 9% 5% <1%
    Bournemouth 11% 5% <1%
    Burnley 11% 4% <1%
    West Ham United 12% 4% <1%
    Southampton 20% 2% <1%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 22% 2% <1%
    Sheffield United 30% 1% <1%
    Newcastle United 31% <1% <1%
    Aston Villa 32% <1% <1%
    Watford 47% <1% <1%
    Norwich City 51% <1% <1%