English League Championship, Norwich – Blackburn, Saturday,

Norwich

Blackburn Rovers

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Norwich 69.07% Draw 18.76% Blackburn 12.17%

Short Preview

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 and 14).
  • Norwich has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very good chance of promoted (>99%), has a good chance of win league (73%).
  • Blackburn has not chance of relegated, has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Recent matches Norwich is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Blackburn is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Norwich is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Norwich won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 12-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Norwich won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-3.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Outrights English League Championship: Norwich: 1.27 (73.97 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.36 5.25 7.75
    bet_at_home 1.38 4.85 6.72
    Unibet 1.38 5.15 8.25
    MarathonBet 1.41 5.2 8.1
    WilliamHill 1.38 5 8
    Pinnacle 1.4 5.05 8.31

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Norwich – Blackburn live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    22.04.19 Stoke City – Norwich City2:2
    19.04.19 Norwich City – Sheffield Wednesday – 2:2
    14.04.19 Wigan Athletic – Norwich City1:1
    10.04.19 Norwich City – Reading – 2:2
    06.04.19 Norwich City – Queens Park Rangers – 4:0
    22.04.19 Blackburn Rovers – Bolton Wanderers – 2:0
    19.04.19 Queens Park Rangers – Blackburn Rovers1:2
    13.04.19 Nottingham Forest – Blackburn Rovers1:2
    09.04.19 Blackburn Rovers – Derby County – 2:0
    06.04.19 Blackburn Rovers – Stoke City – 0:1

    English League Championship Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Norwich 44 25 13 6 89:55 88
    2 Sheffield Utd 44 25 10 9 74:39 85
    3 Leeds 44 25 7 12 70:46 82
    4 West Brom 44 22 11 11 84:58 77
    5 Aston Villa 44 20 15 9 80:58 75
    6 Derby 43 18 13 12 63:52 67
    7 Middlesbrough 44 18 13 13 45:39 67
    8 Bristol City 43 18 12 13 56:49 66
    9 Sheffield Wed 44 16 15 13 56:57 63
    10 Swansea 43 18 8 17 60:57 62
    11 Nottingham 44 15 15 14 59:54 60
    12 Preston 44 16 12 16 64:61 60
    13 Hull 44 17 9 18 63:65 60
    14 Blackburn 44 16 11 17 61:65 59
    15 Brentford 44 15 13 16 69:59 58
    16 Stoke 44 11 20 13 43:50 53
    17 Birmingham 44 14 17 13 63:57 50
    18 Wigan 44 12 12 20 49:63 48
    19 QPR 44 13 9 22 51:69 48
    20 Reading 44 10 16 18 48:64 46
    21 Millwall 43 10 13 20 47:61 43
    22 Rotherham 44 8 16 20 50:79 40
    23 Bolton 44 8 8 28 29:76 32
    24 Ipswich 44 4 16 24 33:73 28

    Outrights

    1. Norwich: 1.27 (73.97 %)

    2. Sheffield Utd: 3.63 (25.83 %)

    3. Leeds: 467.67 (0.2 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated prom. playoffs promoted win league
    Norwich City 0% <1% >99% 73%
    Sheffield United 0% 4% 97% 27%
    Leeds United 0% 96% 42% <1%
    West Bromwich Albion 0% 100% 18% 0%
    Aston Villa 0% 100% 29% 0%
    Derby County 0% 41% 5% 0%
    Middlesbrough 0% 22% 3% 0%
    Bristol City 0% 33% 5% 0%
    Swansea City 0% 4% <1% 0%
    Sheffield Wednesday 0% <1% <1% 0%
    Nottingham Forest 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Preston North End 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Hull City 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Brentford 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Blackburn Rovers 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Stoke City 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Birmingham City 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Wigan Athletic 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Queens Park Rangers 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Reading <1% 0% 0% 0%
    Millwall 2% 0% 0% 0%
    Rotherham United 98% 0% 0% 0%
    Bolton Wanderers 100% 0% 0% 0%
    Ipswich Town 100% 0% 0% 0%