Italian Serie B, Pisa – Empoli, Tuesday,

Pisa

Empoli

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Pisa 36.98% Draw 30.07% Empoli 32.96%

Short Preview

  • Pisa has a chance of relegated (22%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (25%), has a small chance of promoted (7%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a good chance of promoted (60%), has a chance of win league (33%).
  • Recent matches Pisa is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Empoli is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Pisa won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pisa won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights Italian Serie B: Empoli: 3.75 (22.14 %) Pisa: 41 (2.02 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.55 3 2.9
    bet_at_home 2.42 3.01 2.74
    Unibet 2.55 3.05 2.95
    MarathonBet 2.52 3.3 2.86
    WilliamHill 2.5 3.2 2.8
    Pinnacle 2.65 3.12 2.96

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Pisa – Empoli live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    21.09.19 AC Chievo – AC Pisa2:2
    15.09.19 AC Pisa – US Cremonese – 4:1
    01.09.19 Juve Stabia – AC Pisa0:2
    23.08.19 AC Pisa – Benevento Calcio – 0:0
    18.08.19 AC Pisa – Bologna FC – 0:3
    21.09.19 FC Empoli – AS Cittadella – 1:0
    15.09.19 FC Crotone – FC Empoli0:0
    30.08.19 AC Chievo – FC Empoli1:1
    25.08.19 FC Empoli – Juve Stabia – 2:1
    18.08.19 FC Empoli – Pescara – 2:1 ET

    Italian Serie B Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Benevento 4 3 1 0 7:1 10
    2 Entella 4 3 1 0 4:1 10
    3 Ascoli 4 3 0 1 11:4 9
    4 Salernitana 4 3 0 1 5:3 9
    5 Pisa 4 2 2 0 8:3 8
    6 Perugia 4 2 2 0 5:3 8
    7 Empoli 4 2 2 0 4:2 8
    8 Pescara 4 2 1 1 8:7 7
    9 Pordenone 4 2 0 2 7:6 6
    10 Cremonese 4 2 0 2 5:7 6
    11 Chievo 4 1 2 1 6:5 5
    12 Crotone 4 1 2 1 3:3 5
    13 Spezia 4 1 1 2 6:5 4
    14 Venezia 4 1 1 2 3:5 4
    15 Frosinone 4 1 1 2 3:6 4
    16 Livorno 4 1 0 3 2:5 3
    17 Cittadella 4 1 0 3 3:8 3
    18 Cosenza 4 0 1 3 1:4 1
    19 Juve Stabia 4 0 1 3 2:9 1
    20 Trapani 4 0 0 4 1:7 0

    Outrights

    1. Empoli: 3.75 (22.14 %)

    2. Benevento: 3.75 (22.14 %)

    3. Frosinone: 7 (11.86 %)

    4. Perugia: 11 (7.55 %)

    5. Chievo: 13 (6.39 %)

    6. Pescara: 17 (4.88 %)

    7. Entella: 17 (4.88 %)

    8. Crotone: 21 (3.95 %)

    9. Cremonese: 21 (3.95 %)

    10. Ascoli: 34 (2.44 %)

    11. Pisa: 41 (2.02 %)

    12. Spezia: 41 (2.02 %)

    13. Salernitana: 41 (2.02 %)

    14. Pordenone: 67 (1.24 %)

    15. Unione Venezia: 101 (0.82 %)

    16. Livorno: 201 (0.41 %)

    17. Cosenza: 201 (0.41 %)

    18. Cittadella: 201 (0.41 %)

    19. Juve Stabia: 251 (0.33 %)

    20. Trapani: 701 (0.12 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated prom. playoffs promoted win league
    Empoli <1% 39% 60% 33%
    Benevento 1% 46% 44% 19%
    Chievo 4% 48% 30% 9%
    Perugia 5% 47% 26% 8%
    Crotone 7% 43% 20% 5%
    Frosinone 8% 41% 19% 5%
    Spezia 10% 39% 16% 4%
    Cittadella 14% 35% 13% 2%
    Virtus Entella 15% 32% 9% 2%
    Cremonese 15% 32% 11% 2%
    Salernitana 15% 31% 9% 2%
    Pescara 15% 31% 10% 2%
    Ascoli 16% 31% 9% 2%
    Pisa 22% 25% 7% 1%
    Pordenone 31% 18% 4% <1%
    Venezia 35% 15% 3% <1%
    Nuova Cosenza 35% 15% 4% <1%
    Livorno 37% 14% 3% <1%
    Juve Stabia 47% 10% 2% <1%
    Trapani 68% 4% <1% <1%