NBA, on Thursday,

Portland Trail Blazers

Cleveland Cavaliers

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Portland 46.72% Cleveland 53.28%

Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 in the zone Promotion ~ NBA (Promotion ~ Play Offs) and 4 in the zone Promotion ~ NBA (Play Offs: 1/8~finals)).
  • Portland has project record39-43, has currently19-21, has a chance of making playoffs (33%), has a very small chance of making finals (0.8%), has a very small chance of winning finals (0.2%).
  • Cleveland has project record49-33, has currently26-16, has a good chance of making playoffs (94%), has a small chance of making finals (6%), has a very small chance of winning finals (2%).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Portland won 2.
  • Portland is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Cleveland is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Portland won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 2210-2121.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Portland won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 976-874.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.95 1.71

    Latest Results

    10.01.23 Portland Trail Blazers – Orlando Magic – 106:109
    08.01.23 Toronto Raptors – Portland Trail Blazers117:105
    06.01.23 Indiana Pacers – Portland Trail Blazers108:99
    04.01.23 Minnesota Timberwolves – Portland Trail Blazers113:106
    02.01.23 Portland Trail Blazers – Detroit Pistons – 135:106
    10.01.23 Utah Jazz – Cleveland Cavaliers116:114
    08.01.23 Phoenix Suns – Cleveland Cavaliers98:112
    06.01.23 Denver Nuggets – Cleveland Cavaliers121:108
    04.01.23 Cleveland Cavaliers – Phoenix Suns – 90:88
    02.01.23 Cleveland Cavaliers – Chicago Bulls – 145:134 OT (130:130)

    Latest Head To Head

    23.11.22 Cleveland Cavaliers – Portland Trail Blazers – 114:96
    07.01.22 Portland Trail Blazers – Cleveland Cavaliers – 101:114
    03.11.21 Cleveland Cavaliers – Portland Trail Blazers – 107:104
    05.05.21 Cleveland Cavaliers – Portland Trail Blazers – 105:141
    12.02.21 Portland Trail Blazers – Cleveland Cavaliers – 129:110

    NBA Standings

    Western Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Memphis Grizzlies 39 26 13 4533:4340 0.667
    2 Denver Nuggets 39 26 13 4551:4437 0.667
    3 New Orleans Pelicans 40 24 16 4683:4523 0.600
    4 Dallas Mavericks 41 23 18 4609:4551 0.561
    5 Sacramento Kings 38 20 18 4497:4456 0.526
    6 Golden State Warriors 40 20 20 4670:4701 0.500
    7 Los Angeles Clippers 42 21 21 4584:4630 0.500
    8 Phoenix Suns 41 20 21 4622:4551 0.488
    9 Minnesota Timberwolves 41 20 21 4702:4716 0.488
    10 Portland Trail Blazers 39 19 20 4376:4370 0.487
    11 Los Angeles Lakers 40 19 21 4674:4709 0.475
    12 Utah Jazz 43 20 23 5055:5027 0.465
    13 Oklahoma City Thunder 40 18 22 4659:4668 0.450
    14 San Antonio Spurs 40 13 27 4481:4824 0.325
    15 Houston Rockets 40 10 30 4363:4635 0.250

    Eastern Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Boston Celtics 40 28 12 4751:4518 0.700
    2 Brooklyn Nets 40 27 13 4583:4424 0.675
    3 Milwaukee Bucks 39 25 14 4384:4337 0.641
    4 Cleveland Cavaliers 41 26 15 4571:4369 0.634
    5 Philadelphia 76ers 39 24 15 4401:4260 0.615
    6 Indiana Pacers 41 23 18 4741:4739 0.561
    7 New York Knicks 40 22 18 4566:4451 0.550
    8 Miami Heat 41 21 20 4457:4467 0.512
    9 Chicago Bulls 40 19 21 4602:4619 0.475
    10 Atlanta Hawks 40 19 21 4610:4656 0.475
    11 Toronto Raptors 40 17 23 4447:4447 0.425
    12 Washington Wizards 40 17 23 4483:4523 0.425
    13 Orlando Magic 40 15 25 4417:4555 0.375
    14 Charlotte Hornets 41 11 30 4589:4844 0.268
    15 Detroit Pistons 43 11 32 4805:5119 0.256

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team conference project record now making playoffs making finals winning finals
    Boston Celtics East 57-25 29-12 >99% 36% 22%
    Memphis Grizzlies West 55-27 27-13 >99% 33% 18%
    Denver Nuggets West 54-28 27-13 >99% 22% 11%
    Brooklyn Nets East 53-29 27-13 99% 15% 8%
    Philadelphia 76ers East 49-33 25-15 96% 20% 11%
    Milwaukee Bucks East 49-33 26-14 95% 10% 5%
    New Orleans Pelicans West 49-33 25-16 94% 8% 3%
    Cleveland Cavaliers East 49-33 26-16 94% 6% 2%
    Dallas Mavericks West 46-36 23-19 88% 10% 4%
    Phoenix Suns West 44-38 21-21 80% 9% 4%
    Miami Heat East 44-38 22-20 76% 7% 3%
    New York Knicks East 43-39 22-19 65% 2% 0.8%
    Golden State Warriors West 42-40 20-21 64% 8% 3%
    Utah Jazz West 42-40 21-23 56% 1% 0.3%
    Indiana Pacers East 42-40 23-18 50% 0.6% 0.2%
    Los Angeles Clippers West 41-41 22-21 55% 3% 1%
    Atlanta Hawks East 41-41 19-21 45% 2% 0.8%
    Sacramento Kings West 41-41 21-18 46% 0.7% 0.2%
    Minnesota Timberwolves West 40-42 20-21 45% 2% 0.7%
    Los Angeles Lakers West 39-43 19-22 35% 2% 0.9%
    Toronto Raptors East 39-43 18-23 30% 0.9% 0.4%
    Portland Trail Blazers West 39-43 19-21 33% 0.8% 0.2%
    Chicago Bulls East 39-43 19-22 32% 0.5% 0.2%
    Washington Wizards East 37-45 17-24 18% 0.2% <0.1%
    Oklahoma City Thunder West 33-49 18-23 3% <0.1% <0.1%
    Orlando Magic East 28-54 16-26 0.2% <0.1% <0.1%
    Charlotte Hornets East 27-55 11-31 0.1% <0.1% <0.1%
    San Antonio Spurs West 26-56 13-28 <0.1% <0.1% <0.1%
    Detroit Pistons East 22-60 11-33 <0.1% <0.1% <0.1%
    Houston Rockets West 20-62 10-30 <0.1% <0.1% <0.1%

    Portland Trail Blazers – Cleveland Cavaliers and other NBA events on our partner.