USL Championship, Real Monarchs – Phoenix Rising, Saturday,

Real Monarchs

Phoenix Rising

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Real Monarchs 28.22% Draw 24.97% Phoenix Rising 46.81%

Short Preview

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 15 and 4 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Real Monarchs has a good chance of playoffs (63%), has a chance of qtrs (20%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Phoenix Rising has a good chance of playoffs (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (61%), has a chance of semis (39%), has a chance of final (24%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Real Monarchs is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Phoenix Rising is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Real Monarchs could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Phoenix Rising will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Real Monarchs won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 16-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real Monarchs won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-2.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 3.17 3.6 1.93
    WilliamHill 3.2 3.6 1.91

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Real Monarchs – Phoenix Rising live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    18.05.19 Oklahoma City Energy – Real Monarchs SLC1:1
    04.05.19 Real Monarchs SLC – Fresno FC – 2:4
    26.04.19 Austin Bold – Real Monarchs SLC3:2
    20.04.19 Real Monarchs SLC – San Antonio FC – 3:2
    13.04.19 New Mexico United – Real Monarchs SLC5:1
    18.05.19 Phoenix Rising – Las Vegas Lights – 4:0
    15.05.19 Phoenix Rising – New Mexico United – 2:3 penalties
    10.05.19 Phoenix Rising – Rio Grande Valley FC Toros – 3:1
    04.05.19 Orange County SC – Phoenix Rising2:1
    27.04.19 Sacramento Republic FC – Phoenix Rising0:0

    USL Championship Standings

    Eastern Conference

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Tampa Bay 11 6 5 0 17:4 23
    2 Nashville SC 12 6 3 3 20:10 21
    3 New York Red Bulls 2 11 6 2 3 23:14 20
    4 North Carolina 11 5 4 2 18:9 19
    5 Saint Louis FC 10 5 4 1 12:6 19
    6 Indy Eleven 9 5 2 2 13:7 17
    7 Ottawa Fury 9 5 2 2 12:7 17
    8 Louisville City 11 5 2 4 15:14 17
    9 Charleston 10 4 4 2 13:10 16
    10 Bethlehem 11 3 3 5 16:20 12
    11 Atlanta United 2 11 3 3 5 11:17 12
    12 Birmingham 11 3 3 5 9:18 12
    13 Pittsburgh 8 2 5 1 12:11 11
    14 Memphis 12 2 4 6 12:17 10
    15 Loudoun 9 2 3 4 11:13 9
    16 Charlotte Independ 11 1 4 6 12:21 7
    17 Swope Park 10 1 4 5 15:25 7
    18 Hartford Athletic 11 1 1 9 8:26 4

    Western Conference

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 New Mexico 12 5 6 1 27:17 21
    2 Fresno 10 5 4 1 17:8 19
    3 Portland 2 10 5 3 2 23:16 18
    4 Phoenix Rising 11 4 5 2 22:12 17
    5 Reno 11 4 5 2 20:16 17
    6 Tulsa Roughnecks 11 4 4 3 22:18 16
    7 El Paso 10 4 4 2 13:10 16
    8 Austin Bold 11 4 3 4 10:10 15
    9 Oklahoma City Energy 11 4 3 4 18:19 15
    10 LA Galaxy 2 11 4 3 4 18:24 15
    11 Las Vegas Lights 11 4 2 5 18:18 14
    12 Sacramento Republic 11 4 2 5 13:16 14
    13 Orange County SC 11 3 5 3 19:17 14
    14 Rio Grande 11 3 4 4 19:20 13
    15 Real Monarchs 10 3 3 4 18:18 12
    16 San Antonio 11 3 3 5 14:16 12
    17 Colorado Springs 11 2 2 7 10:20 8
    18 Tacoma Defiance 12 2 1 9 7:33 7

    Probabilities

    team playoffs qtrs semis final win league
    Tampa Bay FC >99% 65% 40% 24% 15%
    Nashville SC 98% 57% 32% 18% 11%
    Phoenix Rising 95% 61% 39% 24% 12%
    Indy Eleven 97% 51% 27% 14% 8%
    Fresno 94% 50% 27% 14% 6%
    Saint Louis 94% 40% 19% 9% 5%
    New Mexico Lobos 92% 45% 23% 11% 5%
    Reno 1868 88% 43% 22% 12% 5%
    Louisville City 90% 35% 17% 8% 4%
    North Carolina 90% 32% 14% 6% 3%
    New York Red Bulls 2 90% 30% 13% 5% 3%
    Pittsburgh Panthers 84% 30% 13% 6% 3%
    Charleston Cougars 84% 26% 11% 5% 2%
    Ottawa Fury 85% 25% 10% 4% 2%
    Orange County SC 77% 33% 17% 8% 3%
    Portland Timbers 2 74% 26% 12% 5% 2%
    Austin Bold 72% 25% 11% 5% 2%
    Oklahoma City Energy 66% 23% 10% 5% 2%
    El Paso Locomotive 66% 20% 9% 4% 1%
    Real Monarchs 63% 20% 9% 4% 2%
    Sacramento Republic 60% 19% 8% 3% 1%
    San Antonio 37% 10% 4% 2% <1%
    Tulsa Roughnecks 34% 7% 3% <1% <1%
    Las Vegas Lights 29% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    Rio Grande Valley 27% 6% 2% <1% <1%
    LA Galaxy II 20% 4% 1% <1% <1%
    Birmingham City 22% 2% <1% <1% <1%
    Bethlehem Steel 13% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Charlotte 49ers 12% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Loudoun United 13% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Memphis 901 10% 1% <1% <1% <1%
    Colorado Springs Switchbacks 6% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Swope Park Rangers 8% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Atlanta United 2 7% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Hartford Athletic 3% <1% <1% <1% <1%
    Tacoma Defiance <1% <1% <1% <1% <1%