Austrian Bundesliga, Salzburg – Altach, Saturday,

Salzburg

Altach

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Salzburg 83.47% Draw 10.71% Altach 5.82%

Short Preview

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Tipico Bundesliga (Championship Group) and 10 in the zone Tipico Bundesliga (Relegation Group)).
  • Salzburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (91%).
  • Altach has a very small chance of relegated (5%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Salzburg is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Altach is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Altach could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Salzburg is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Salzburg won 14 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 38-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Salzburg won 8 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 19-3.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 3:0

    Outrights Austrian Bundesliga: Salzburg: 1.05 (86.13 %) Altach: 3050.69 (0.03 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.12 8.75 17
    bet_at_home 1.13 8.25 13.83
    Unibet 1.12 9 15
    MarathonBet 1.15 8.7 14.75
    WilliamHill 1.11 8.5 19
    Pinnacle 1.15 8.22 16.53

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Red Bull Salzburg – Rheindorf Altach live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    02.10.19 Liverpool FC – Red Bull Salzburg4:3
    28.09.19 Red Bull Salzburg – Austria Wien – 4:1
    25.09.19 Rapid Wien – Red Bull Salzburg1:2 ET
    22.09.19 LASK Linz – Red Bull Salzburg2:2
    17.09.19 Red Bull Salzburg – Racing Genk – 6:2
    29.09.19 Rheindorf Altach – SV Mattersburg – 0:2
    25.09.19 WSC Hertha Wels – Rheindorf Altach1:4
    22.09.19 Austria Wien – Rheindorf Altach2:0
    15.09.19 Rheindorf Altach – SKN St. Pölten – 6:0
    05.09.19 Rheindorf Altach – FC Vaduz – 0:1

    Austrian Bundesliga Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Salzburg 9 8 1 0 40:9 25
    2 LASK Linz 9 6 2 1 16:5 20
    3 Wolfsberger AC 9 6 1 2 23:10 19
    4 Rapid Vienna 9 5 2 2 19:11 17
    5 Sturm Graz 9 5 1 3 15:9 16
    6 Hartberg 9 3 3 3 19:21 12
    7 Mattersburg 9 3 1 5 12:22 10
    8 Tirol 9 2 3 4 12:17 9
    9 Austria Vienna 9 2 2 5 13:20 8
    10 Altach 9 2 1 6 16:20 7
    11 St. Polten 9 1 3 5 6:25 6
    12 Admira 9 0 2 7 5:27 2

    Outrights

    1. Salzburg: 1.05 (86.13 %)

    2. LASK Linz: 15.01 (6.02 %)

    3. Rapid Vienna: 25.12 (3.6 %)

    4. Sturm Graz: 48.65 (1.86 %)

    5. Wolfsberger AC: 49.82 (1.81 %)

    6. Austria Vienna: 486 (0.19 %)

    7. Mattersburg: 513.19 (0.18 %)

    8. Hartberg: 854.82 (0.11 %)

    9. Tirol: 2054 (0.04 %)

    10. Altach: 3050.69 (0.03 %)

    11. St. Polten: 3844.44 (0.02 %)

    12. Admira: 3900.67 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Red Bull Salzburg <1% 99% 91%
    LASK Linz <1% 61% 7%
    Wolfsberger <1% 18% 1%
    Rapid Wien <1% 11% <1%
    Sturm Graz <1% 4% <1%
    Austria Wien 2% 2% <1%
    Hartberg 3% 1% <1%
    Rheindorf Altach 5% 1% <1%
    Wattens 5% 1% <1%
    Mattersburg 8% <1% <1%
    St. Pölten 35% <1% <1%
    Admira 41% <1% <1%