Austrian Bundesliga, Salzburg – St. Pölten, Saturday,

Salzburg

St. Pölten

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Salzburg 89.5% Draw 7.12% St. Pölten 3.38%

Short Preview

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Tipico Bundesliga (Championship Group) and 8 in the zone Tipico Bundesliga (Relegation Group)).
  • Salzburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (90%).
  • St. Pölten has a chance of relegated (25%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Salzburg in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • St. Pölten is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • St. Pölten could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Salzburg have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Salzburg is absolute favorite.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Salzburg won 13 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 51-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Salzburg won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 29-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 3:0

    Outrights Austrian Bundesliga: Salzburg: 1.04 (88.57 %) St. Polten: 3036.5 (0.03 %)
    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.06 13.5 19
    bet_at_home 1.06 10.8 23.49
    Unibet 1.04 13 26
    MarathonBet 1.06 14.5 30
    WilliamHill 1.04 13 36
    Pinnacle 1.05 14.75 34.29

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Red Bull Salzburg – St. Pölten live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    10.11.19 Wolfsberger AC – Red Bull Salzburg0:3
    05.11.19 SSC Napoli – Red Bull Salzburg1:1
    02.11.19 SV Mattersburg – Red Bull Salzburg0:3
    30.10.19 ASK Ebreichsdorf – Red Bull Salzburg0:5
    27.10.19 Red Bull Salzburg – Rapid Wien – 3:2
    14.11.19 Vorwärts Steyr – SKN St. Pölten1:1
    09.11.19 SKN St. Pölten – WSG Wattens Tirol – 5:1
    02.11.19 Rapid Wien – SKN St. Pölten0:1
    29.10.19 SKN St. Pölten – SV Ried – 1:0
    26.10.19 SKN St. Pölten – Sturm Graz – 0:4

    Austrian Bundesliga Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Salzburg 14 12 2 0 56:12 38
    2 LASK Linz 14 11 2 1 29:8 35
    3 Wolfsberger AC 14 8 3 3 34:16 27
    4 Rapid Vienna 14 7 3 4 28:18 24
    5 Sturm Graz 14 7 2 5 23:16 23
    6 Hartberg 14 6 3 5 26:27 21
    7 Austria Vienna 14 4 3 7 20:28 15
    8 St. Polten 14 3 4 7 14:36 13
    9 Tirol 14 3 3 8 17:32 12
    10 Altach 14 3 1 10 21:34 10
    11 Mattersburg 14 3 1 10 18:40 10
    12 Admira 14 2 3 9 14:33 9

    Outrights

    1. Salzburg: 1.04 (88.57 %)

    2. LASK Linz: 10.48 (8.79 %)

    3. Wolfsberger AC: 80.53 (1.14 %)

    4. Rapid Vienna: 130.47 (0.71 %)

    5. Sturm Graz: 192.47 (0.48 %)

    6. Austria Vienna: 900.8 (0.1 %)

    7. Hartberg: 1500.79 (0.06 %)

    8. Mattersburg: 2125.79 (0.04 %)

    9. St. Polten: 3036.5 (0.03 %)

    10. Tirol: 3250.79 (0.03 %)

    11. Altach: 3786.5 (0.02 %)

    12. Admira: 3893.64 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities

    team relegated qualify for ucl win league
    Red Bull Salzburg <1% >99% 90%
    LASK Linz <1% 78% 9%
    Wolfsberger <1% 12% <1%
    Rapid Wien <1% 7% <1%
    Austria Wien 3% 1% <1%
    Sturm Graz 1% 2% <1%
    Hartberg 4% <1% <1%
    Rheindorf Altach 10% <1% <1%
    Mattersburg 18% <1% <1%
    Admira 19% <1% <1%
    Wattens 20% <1% <1%
    St. Pölten 25% <1% <1%