MLB, on Friday,

San Diego Padres

Chicago White Sox

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

San Diego 65.34% Chi White Sox 34.66%

Short Preview

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 5 and 8).
  • San Diego has project record90-72, has currently86-69, has a very good chance of playoffs (99%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Chi White Sox has project record80-82, has currently77-79, has not chance of playoffs.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches San Diego won 3.
  • Recent matches San Diego is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Chi White Sox is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • San Diego could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • San Diego will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 28 head-to-head matches San Diego won 16 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 123-114.
  • Including matches at home between the teams San Diego won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 50-50.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

    Outrights MLB: San Diego Padres: 25.2 (3.16 %) Chicago White Sox: 2813.5 (0.03 %)

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.42 2.91
    WilliamHill 1.48 2.8
    Pinnacle 1.52 2.75
    Best for US Customers 1.49 2.7

    Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: NBC Sports Chicago

    Latest Results

    28.09.22 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Dodgers – 0:1
    27.09.22 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:3
    25.09.22 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres6:13
    24.09.22 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres3:9
    23.09.22 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres4:3
    29.09.22 Minnesota Twins – Chicago White Sox3:4
    28.09.22 Minnesota Twins – Chicago White Sox8:4
    27.09.22 Minnesota Twins – Chicago White Sox4:0
    25.09.22 Chicago White Sox – Detroit Tigers – 1:4
    24.09.22 Chicago White Sox – Detroit Tigers – 2:7

    Latest Head To Head

    05.04.22 San Diego Padres – Chicago White Sox – 6:9
    28.03.22 Chicago White Sox – San Diego Padres – 8:9
    16.03.21 San Diego Padres – Chicago White Sox – 3:4
    09.03.21 Chicago White Sox – San Diego Padres – 2:4
    02.03.20 Chicago White Sox – San Diego Padres – 1:3

    MLB Standings

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Houston Astros 156 102 54 716:504 0.654
    2 New York Yankees 155 96 59 785:550 0.619
    3 Cleveland Guardians 156 88 68 668:609 0.564
    4 Toronto Blue Jays 156 87 69 736:669 0.558
    5 Tampa Bay Rays 156 85 71 651:590 0.545
    6 Seattle Mariners 154 84 70 646:582 0.545
    7 Baltimore Orioles 156 80 76 662:664 0.513
    8 Chicago White Sox 156 77 79 667:695 0.494
    9 Minnesota Twins 156 76 80 670:664 0.487
    10 Boston Red Sox 156 75 81 716:756 0.481
    11 Los Angeles Angels 156 70 86 601:652 0.449
    12 Texas Rangers 154 66 88 680:706 0.429
    13 Detroit Tigers 155 63 92 529:678 0.406
    14 Kansas City Royals 156 63 93 615:780 0.404
    15 Oakland Athletics 156 56 100 546:753 0.359

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Los Angeles Dodgers 155 107 48 816:494 0.690
    2 New York Mets 156 98 58 744:588 0.628
    3 Atlanta Braves 156 97 59 764:585 0.622
    4 St.Louis Cardinals 156 90 66 739:611 0.577
    5 San Diego Padres 155 86 69 682:634 0.555
    6 Philadelphia Phillies 155 83 72 717:655 0.535
    7 Milwaukee Brewers 156 83 73 707:671 0.532
    8 San Francisco Giants 156 78 78 684:668 0.500
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 156 72 84 678:711 0.462
    10 Chicago Cubs 156 70 86 623:720 0.449
    11 Colorado Rockies 156 65 91 681:847 0.417
    12 Miami Marlins 156 65 91 561:658 0.417
    13 Cincinnati Reds 156 60 96 637:781 0.385
    14 Pittsburgh Pirates 156 59 97 565:784 0.378
    15 Washington Nationals 155 54 101 582:809 0.348

    Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4 (19.89 %)

    2. Houston Astros: 4.55 (17.48 %)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.75 (13.84 %)

    4. New York Mets: 6.3 (12.63 %)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.65 (10.4 %)

    6. Toronto Blue Jays: 16.7 (4.76 %)

    7. St.Louis Cardinals: 16.9 (4.71 %)

    8. Cleveland Guardians: 23.5 (3.39 %)

    9. San Diego Padres: 25.2 (3.16 %)

    10. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.3 (3.02 %)

    11. Seattle Mariners: 27 (2.95 %)

    12. Philadelphia Phillies: 38 (2.09 %)

    13. Milwaukee Brewers: 55 (1.45 %)

    14. Baltimore Orioles: 688.5 (0.12 %)

    15. San Francisco Giants: 1251 (0.06 %)

    16. Chicago White Sox: 2813.5 (0.03 %)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 4501 (0.02 %)

    18. Los Angeles Angels: 5000 (0.02 %)

    Probabilities (fivethirtyeight.com)

    team division record now playoffs win division win league
    Los Angeles Dodgers NL West 112-50 107-48 100% 100% 31%
    Houston Astros AL West 106-56 102-54 100% 100% 16%
    New York Yankees AL East 100-62 96-59 100% 100% 15%
    Atlanta Braves NL East 100-62 97-59 100% 26% 11%
    New York Mets NL East 101-61 98-58 100% 74% 10%
    Toronto Blue Jays AL East 91-71 87-69 100% 0% 4%
    Tampa Bay Rays AL East 88-74 85-70 >99% 0% 3%
    Cleveland Guardians AL Central 91-71 87-68 100% 100% 2%
    St. Louis Cardinals NL Central 94-68 90-66 100% 100% 2%
    Seattle Mariners AL West 89-73 84-70 >99% 0% 2%
    San Diego Padres NL West 90-72 86-69 99% 0% 1%
    Milwaukee Brewers NL Central 87-75 83-72 58% 0% 1%
    Philadelphia Phillies NL East 86-76 83-72 43% 0% <1%
    Baltimore Orioles AL East 82-80 80-76 <1% 0% <1%
    San Francisco Giants NL West 81-81 77-78 <1% 0% <1%
    Chicago White Sox AL Central 80-82 77-79 0% 0% 0%
    Minnesota Twins AL Central 79-83 76-80 0% 0% 0%
    Boston Red Sox AL East 78-84 75-81 0% 0% 0%
    Arizona Diamondbacks NL West 75-87 72-84 0% 0% 0%
    Chicago Cubs NL Central 73-89 70-86 0% 0% 0%
    Los Angeles Angels AL West 73-89 69-86 0% 0% 0%
    Texas Rangers AL West 69-93 66-88 0% 0% 0%
    Colorado Rockies NL West 67-95 65-90 0% 0% 0%
    Miami Marlins NL East 67-95 64-91 0% 0% 0%
    Detroit Tigers AL Central 66-96 63-92 0% 0% 0%
    Kansas City Royals AL Central 65-97 63-93 0% 0% 0%
    Cincinnati Reds NL Central 63-99 60-96 0% 0% 0%
    Pittsburgh Pirates NL Central 61-101 59-97 0% 0% 0%
    Oakland Athletics AL West 59-103 56-99 0% 0% 0%
    Washington Nationals NL East 57-105 54-101 0% 0% 0%