MLB, Toronto – Tampa Bay, Friday,

Toronto

Tampa Bay

Score, Highlights

Probability of winning

Toronto 35.62% Tampa Bay 64.38%

Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 12 and 5).
  • Toronto has not chance of playoffs.
  • Tampa Bay has a very good chance of playoffs (97%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Recent matches Toronto is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Tampa Bay is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Tampa Bay have a series of home games.
  • Tampa Bay will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 165 head-to-head matches Toronto won 71 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 94 matches and goals 645-780.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 37 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 43 matches and goals 323-385.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 4:6

    Outrights MLB: Tampa Bay Rays: 22.5 (3.5 %)
    Watch Watch and Bet Toronto – Tampa Bay available at: Bwin

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin Watch Watch and Bet
    bet_at_home 2.63 1.47
    Unibet 2.75 1.5
    MarathonBet 2.66 1.51
    Pinnacle 2.73 1.53

    00:00 / 90:00 Watch and bet Toronto – Tampa Bay live

    1. Sign in or Register (it’s free) to watch and bet Live Stream*
    2. To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play
    3. Prior to joining bookmaker and funding your account in order to view this event, or any other particular event via the bookmaker live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bookmaker if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view this live stream.
    4. If Yours country is restricted by curent bookmaker we will propose You another one suitable for Yours country.

    Last Teams Results

    25.09.19 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 3:2
    24.09.19 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 4:11
    23.09.19 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 11:10
    22.09.19 New York Yankees – Toronto Blue Jays8:3
    21.09.19 New York Yankees – Toronto Blue Jays7:2
    25.09.19 Tampa Bay Rays – New York Yankees – 4:0
    24.09.19 Tampa Bay Rays – New York Yankees – 2:1
    23.09.19 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 7:4
    22.09.19 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 4:7
    21.09.19 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 5:4

    MLB Standings

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Houston Astros 159 104 55 902:632 0.654
    2 New York Yankees 159 102 57 924:717 0.642
    3 Minnesota Twins 159 99 60 925:744 0.623
    4 Oakland Athletics 159 96 63 840:673 0.604
    5 Tampa Bay Rays 159 95 64 759:642 0.597
    6 Cleveland Indians 159 93 66 758:631 0.585
    7 Boston Red Sox 159 83 76 891:811 0.522
    8 Texas Rangers 159 76 83 788:859 0.478
    9 Los Angeles Angels 159 72 87 761:850 0.453
    10 Chicago White Sox 158 70 88 693:824 0.443
    11 Seattle Mariners 159 66 93 751:888 0.415
    12 Toronto Blue Jays 159 65 94 712:818 0.409
    13 Kansas City Royals 159 58 101 681:855 0.365
    14 Baltimore Orioles 159 52 107 712:971 0.327
    15 Detroit Tigers 158 46 112 574:900 0.291

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Los Angeles Dodgers 159 103 56 866:611 0.648
    2 Atlanta Braves 159 97 62 847:729 0.610
    3 Washington Nationals 159 90 69 847:713 0.566
    4 St.Louis Cardinals 159 90 69 747:646 0.566
    5 Milwaukee Brewers 159 89 70 757:748 0.560
    6 New York Mets 159 83 76 777:729 0.522
    7 Arizona Diamondbacks 159 82 77 800:735 0.516
    8 Chicago Cubs 159 82 77 798:700 0.516
    9 Philadelphia Phillies 159 79 80 757:783 0.497
    10 San Francisco Giants 159 77 82 676:753 0.484
    11 Cincinnati Reds 159 73 86 689:702 0.459
    12 San Diego Padres 159 70 89 674:776 0.440
    13 Colorado Rockies 159 68 91 817:946 0.428
    14 Pittsburgh Pirates 159 68 91 749:899 0.428
    15 Miami Marlins 159 56 103 604:791 0.352

    Outrights

    1. Houston Astros: 3.1 (25.39 %)

    2. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.68 (21.41 %)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.25 (14.99 %)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.5 (10.49 %)

    5. Minnesota Twins: 15.13 (5.2 %)

    6. St.Louis Cardinals: 15.5 (5.08 %)

    7. Washington Nationals: 17 (4.63 %)

    8. Milwaukee Brewers: 20 (3.93 %)

    9. Oakland Athletics: 21.5 (3.66 %)

    10. Tampa Bay Rays: 22.5 (3.5 %)

    11. Cleveland Indians: 46 (1.71 %)

    Probabilities

    team playoffs win division win league
    Houston Astros 100% 100% 25%
    Los Angeles Dodgers 100% 100% 21%
    New York Yankees 100% 100% 20%
    Oakland Athletics >99% 0% 5%
    Washington Nationals 100% 0% 6%
    Cleveland Indians 3% 0% <1%
    St. Louis Cardinals 100% 77% 6%
    Atlanta Braves 100% 100% 7%
    Tampa Bay Rays 97% 0% 3%
    Minnesota Twins 100% 100% 5%
    Boston Red Sox 0% 0% 0%
    Milwaukee Brewers 100% 23% 2%
    New York Mets 0% 0% 0%
    Chicago Cubs 0% 0% 0%
    Arizona Diamondbacks 0% 0% 0%
    Philadelphia Phillies 0% 0% 0%
    Cincinnati Reds 0% 0% 0%
    San Francisco Giants 0% 0% 0%
    Colorado Rockies 0% 0% 0%
    Los Angeles Angels 0% 0% 0%
    Toronto Blue Jays 0% 0% 0%
    Pittsburgh Pirates 0% 0% 0%
    Texas Rangers 0% 0% 0%
    Seattle Mariners 0% 0% 0%
    San Diego Padres 0% 0% 0%
    Chicago White Sox 0% 0% 0%
    Miami Marlins 0% 0% 0%
    Kansas City Royals 0% 0% 0%
    Baltimore Orioles 0% 0% 0%
    Detroit Tigers 0% 0% 0%